In-car video footage with Bennett and Will

Wasso

Intro:

Some may know that a couple of years ago Bennett (GT4 Zed) and Will370z went to the Nurburgring. Bennett has shall we say had a fair few laps round the ring and likes to drive competitively.

Will's first visit to the Green Hell couldn't have been with a lesser intent but to drive VERY FAST!

Will enjoyed the drive but had a wee moment when Bennetts passenger door handle came off in Will's hand. Fear or a knackered handle I'm not sure. But this moment happened I feel at the 10k stage in this video.

Now imagine Bennet driving and Will being the passenger. I'm sure Will wouldn't have been as dramatic, but I'm sure it was somewhat like this, especially the geography of the track info from Bennett, no offence just a bit of fun.

Enjoy the in-car footage of Will and Bennett, found and for the viewing public.

I did not know Bennet let Will drive :stir:

:lol:

Oh Jim you've made me propper PMSL!!

Of course Will she was rather dramatic, but to be fair I'd have been saying what she said with Bennett driving.

:repost:

That's not the point. I'm relating a video to a certain point in time.

Mods cancel that uncalled for :repost:

Video is a repost is it not? Therefore, I am correct. You should have made your intentions clearer. :p

I'll be honest and say I've never seen this video here or on youtube, so prove me wrong. That's my challenge to you :thumbs:

:repost:

That's not the point. I'm relating a video to a certain point in time.

Mods cancel that uncalled for :repost:

Video is a repost is it not? Therefore, I am correct. You should have made your intentions clearer. :p

I'll be honest and say I've never seen this video here or on youtube, so prove me wrong. That's my challenge to you :thumbs:

Not a repost as far as I can tell :thumbs: