2004 350z GT - Modified

TomS

IMG_1048.jpg

After owning my dream car for 2 years it's time to move on! Looking at buying a house and having not really driven the car this year it seems the logical thing to do. THe car was bought from another 350z UK member who also ensured it was very well looked after.

2004 Nissan 350z GT Coupe - Gunmetal

41,550 miles

302bhp (UpRev @ RS Tuning)

Tax & MOT until January 2014

Tax is the lower £275 for 12 months instead of the £460 for newer models.

Standard GT Spec

• Alzean orange interior
  • Cruise control
  • HID headlights
  • Heated leather seats
  • Electric wing mirrors
  • Air conditioning
  • Bose 7 speaker system
  • 18" Rays with Falken 452

Service History

• P1 - 8210 miles (11/2005)
  • P2 - 11582 miles (03/2007)
  • P3 - 15063 miles (10/2008)
  • P1 - 24751 miles (03/2010)
  • P2 - 32321 miles (02/2011)
  • P1 - 36731 miles (12/2011)
  • P3 - 41393 miles (12/2012) + Belts, Spark Plugs, Gearbox Oil and Molyslip

The car has no expense spared on it and I have kept a record of every penny over the past 2 years. As well as this it comes with a lot of paperwork from the previous owners as shown in the photographs. There are 3 former owners and I will try to get some interior photographs when the weather picks up, it's in great condition.

The car has been modified, as it currently stands I'm looking at selling with the following:

Modifications - Exterior

• Nismo V2 Replica Front Bumper
  • Aerokit Side Skirts
  • INGS Replica Rear Bumper
  • Elia Replica Satin Black Spoiler
  • 19" Satin Black LMGT4's with brand new Falken 452
  • Rear LEDs (2006 onwards)
  • B-Pillars Wrapped Satin Black
  • Rear Wheel Arches Rolled
  • Rear LED Indicator and Reverse Bulbs
  • Clear Rear Cluster
  • 20mm Wheel Spacers
  • Auto folding wing mirrors
  • Stubby aerial

Modifications - Engine

• Plenum Spacer
  • JWT Popcharger
  • O2 Spacers
  • Berk High Flow Cats (HFCs)
  • Japspeed Y-Pipe
  • Japspeed K2 Exhaust
  • zSpeed Undertray
  • Tein Springs (Lowered 17/14mm)
  • Updated Rear Droplinks
  • New NSF Compression Arm
  • Brand New Bosch S4 Battery
  • EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads

Modifications - Interior

• JVC AVX-840 headunit
  • 350z Floor Mats
  • Nismo 380RS Pedal
  • Nissan Cargo Net

I have receipts for all of the modifications and can provide total cost of mods if required. The car come with the Nismo LMGT4 wheels and an additional set of 18" Rays which are in great condition and quite a bit of tread on all tyres.

Looking for £9500. I'm not looking to part exchange. I'm in no massive rush to sell so no silly offers. I'm also not looking at splitting the parts so please don't post asking for dibs as I know if I do split the LMGT4's won't last long :lol:

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1046-copy.jpg

IMG_1035-copy-1.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

RS-Tuning.jpg

Recent-Service-History.jpg

montage.jpg

Nearly forgot to say, I also have the original front bumper, side skirts and rear bumper which will all be included in the sale if the buyer wants them. They're currently wrapped up safely in the garage. And the OEM cats!

Edited by TomS
  • Like 2

Thanks for the nice words! Hopefully the new owner will love and look after the car as much as I have.

Forgot to say, I would be willing to sell the car as it currently is but with the Rays instead of the LMGT4's as it's a quick job swapping over 4 wheels. I would only do this if the car was provisionally sold with Rays, I won't be taking offers on the wheels before the car is sold, if sold separately.

Edited by TomS

You never know, it might still be for sale in a month or two! Get saving :lol:

I've also found the old floor mats, not the best of condition but they can go in the sale as well! The new owner will be driving home with a boot load at this rate :D

You can measure bhp/hp from the engine or wheels. Those 2 are different values but they can both be shown as bhp/hp.

Difference between power measured from the engine and what's output through the wheels isn't constant but I think people say ~17% difference.

Edited by TomS

I've had a few people asking how much I'd be after with removing the mods, I won't be able to return the car completely to stock as it wouldn't be worth the time and cost involved and I don't have some of the OEM parts anyway.

So if you are looking for a more OEM looking 350z, but with a few little extras I would be looking for £7500 without the following:

Berk HFCs

2006 Rear LEDs

LMGT4 Wheels

Clear Rear Lights

Wheel Spacers

JVC 840 Headunit

JWT Popcharger

380RS Pedal

Cargo Net

I would be leaving the following on the car, which for £7500 is isn't too bad :)

UpRev

K2 Exhaust

Japspeed Y-Pipe

zSpeed Undertray

Tein Lowering Springs

Brand new Bosch Battery

Auto folding wing mirrors

Satin B-Pillars

Rear Arches Rolled

Stubby Aerial

2006 Velocity Stack mod

• Like 2

I've had a few people asking if I would sell with just the Rays or just the LMGT4, yes I will.

LMGT4s have 452's all round with ~200 miles use, so very near brand new.

Rays have 452's all round, 2mm tread on the rears, 4.5-5mm on the fronts.

First person to see the car has just put a deposit down so provisionally sold to a forum member! :)

I wil be selling the OEM front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, and cats over the next week.