Very upsetting news for BBK & Ekona

glrnet

I'm not sure what the point is here, I mean there'll still be plenty of images on the web of them so no big loss :)

Silly me, I thought they just liked the music :wacko:

I never think about music when looking at Cheryl :cloud9:

No great surprise, and tbh I wasn't a massive fan of the new stuff on their recent Greatest Hits 2 album so I won't miss them that much. I'm still bitter that they made you buy that album if you wanted pre-sale access to the latest tour, which I refused to do as I already own the original greatest hits anyway. I suspect they saw that these tours didn't sell out and so they made a commercial decision rather than a musical one.

The Chemistry tour and the Greatest Hits tour were two of the best shows I've ever seen in my life, right up there with Muse at Leeds a few years back, during their Origin Of Symmetry time.

Also, Nadine has the best pair of legs I have ever seen in my entire life.

Okay let's get the perspective right....

Seeing Nadine on stage Sat night her legs were so thin I thought she was anorexic and was going to snap!

Cheryl looked great sort from a huge nasty tatoo on her back.

Kimberley was looked dead nice :cloud9:

Atmosphere was wicked, sound system perfect and the show was brilliant. Jayne is the fan and I go for the looking up skirt thing. I'm not surprised they're breaking up, their personal ventures are clearly more important to them.

Okay let's get the perspective right....

Seeing Nadine on stage Sat night her legs were so thin I thought she was anorexic and was going to snap!

La la la, not listening. Anyway, you were in Dublin, for Paddy's Day weekend and upon your own admission, had a fair bit to drink.

Clearly you were wearing beer goggles :p Nadine FTW.

They're not skinny legs, they're bloody perfect :cloud9:

Cheryl is a dirty scrubber covered in dodgy ink, and I wouldn't touch her with anyones unless she'd been in for a funnel/Lucozade/scrubbing brush job first. Horrible whingy little thing.

• Like 1

They're not skinny legs, they're bloody perfect :cloud9:

Cheryl is a dirty scrubber covered in dodgy ink, and I wouldn't touch her with anyones unless she'd been in for a funnel/Lucozade/scrubbing brush job first. Horrible whingy little thing.

+1

But Lucozade??