JAE 2013 Sept 13th- 15th x10 car stand booked

AmyZed

Haydn, i am not 100% but I THINK you will need a 'car pass' or something from Amy? This will alloy you to park on stand. Unless the have changed it this year and the ticket is all you need. In which case you are all set for the best car show of the year.

We are organising JAE for the Dorset Jap club and as luck would have it are pretty much bang opposite you guys on squares L3/4 & M4. Pop over and say hi :) (to everyone else, as sadly i wont be there, first one missed in 5 years).

Hey

To buy your tickets they are £25 each for the weekend from www.japcarclub.com

I will be sorting stand passes by time I have final numbers for us all... a week before so i can get everything sorted in time

So i need every ones names down and confirmed days they are joining us by Wed 4th Sept please.. not long now !

List so far

AmyZed; arriving friday afternoon - leaving sunday afternoon!

goodatcrashing; arriving friday afternoon - leaving sunday afternoon (amend if you need to!)

Madmarky; arriving friday afternoon - leaving sunday afternoon (amend if you need to!)

Kite; tbc

agentdarkshadow; one day only - suggest saturday the main day, tbc

dave1221; arriving friday afternoon - leaving sunday afternoon (amend if you need to!)

HaydnH; arriving friday afternoon - leaving sunday afternoon (amend if you need to!)

OsakaBen; tbc

rodgeevans; tbc

shire350z; arriving friday afternoon - leaving sunday afternoon (amend if you need to!)

Munton87; arriving friday afternoon - leaving sunday afternoon (amend if you need to!)

Lincolnbaggie; arriving friday afternoon - leaving sunday afternoon (amend if you need to!)

Just asked the organiser whether i will post your stand passes to you, or whether i just give them your reg's, i think from memory i will be posting them out though so it is important i have all numbers by the wednesday the 4th sept so i have time to let organisers know numbers, recieve the right amount of passes and send them out to you , in the mean time you can buy your tickets from the website I stated above, or you can buy the ticket on the day- on the gate

I hope some more of you can join us! even if just for a day if you're testing the water with the show and not been. It truely is alot of peoples fave show of the year.

Hi Amy, remind me to drop you a PM after this years show.

I'm now NEO on zxclub.net and thinking ahead to a big joint stand next year.

I can't make this years as I'll be in France on hols. Have fun though.

• Like 1

OK Lexx great idea!!

ok, UPDATE;

Spoken to the organiser and there is no stand pass, you just turn up and tell the marshal to direct you to EBUSU zone and Q2 and Q3 stand for 350z UK Owners.

from looking at the map we are right by where you drive in, so easy to find without driving all the way through all the fields!

So you dont need to do anything other than buy your ticket and turn up on the day you choose, please turn up at 8:30am ish though if just coming for Sat.

We will set up our tents right behind our stand too so we will be really close to the Zeds all weekend

We will set up our tents right behind our stand too so we will be really close to the Zeds all weekend

Sh*t, still need to find a tent! Better sort that this weekend. I'm a definite btw, I even spent 8-9 hours yesterday polishing my car in preparation... bet I pick up a few small scratches over the next few weeks though. :(

• Like 1

There might be ... But you'd save ££ to camp I think ;-)

Most/ almost every club stand dress up fancy dress for sat eve ! It's quite a sight ! They all usually do a theme... Ie onesie parties, hawiian, army, anything really !

Does any one fancy doing something similar sat eve ? Also, we could all order in pizzas or takeaway for one eve and split costs for dinner? Ill see what everyone wants to do :-)

There's good food there though. We will prob bring a BBQ too !

I doubt I'll have time to find a tent etc let alone a fancy dress (that's a set of clothes in a certain style and not a SMD version of Saturday night before you comment!), also not sure I'll have room in the roadster for it, but could give it a go. Happy to order food in. :thumbs:

I haven't been to JAE in sooo long, is there a bar there these days and what time does shut? I hate warm beer and wondering if I have to bother with buying an ice box etc etc.

Are there any nice hotels within walking distance from the site?

I'm staying in the travelodge which says it's a mile from the venue. Even if it's not walking distance you can take your car out as you please with a full ticket I'm pretty sure

HaydnH to be honest there ain't no hotels within walking distance from wicksteeds, most hotels in the town are quite expensive aswell :$

The town centre has some alright pubs in if people wanted to travel in ???

What's the trade area like at the show??? Looking at buying some more bits???

:lol: fair enough well I get bored over the weekend hgv chicken sounds like a barrel of laughs

I'm on my mates stand in the trade area in the skyline, he said it's quite big so should be a few goodies there. Looking at the map il be close to the food court :teeth:

• Like 1

You prob will want an ice box, there are refreshments for sale but unsure till what time. At midnight they go round and ask everyone to keep noise down... Generators off and music off etc.

Ah a roadster friend :) yeah my stuff certainly won't fit in mine ! I am taking a support car to leave in public car park by entrance !

There might be ... But you'd save ££ to camp I think ;-)

Most/ almost every club stand dress up fancy dress for sat eve ! It's quite a sight ! They all usually do a theme... Ie onesie parties, hawiian, army, anything really !

Does any one fancy doing something similar sat eve ? Also, we could all order in pizzas or takeaway for one eve and split costs for dinner? Ill see what everyone wants to do :-)

There's good food there though. We will prob bring a BBQ too !

If I manage to fit in the tent and beer for an entire weekend I can't see me having any room left for any clothes, let alone fancy dress.

Getting pizzas delivered sounds a good idea on one of the nights, or we could pitch in with the BBQ (assuming your support vehicle can carry a large one!)

Looking forward to this now, just got to air the tent out and work out how to fit everything in the Zed :wacko:

• Like 1

Well we will all look the most normal haha if we aren't doing fancy dress, but little time now and our cars don't fit much in !

Who should I ask for an official 350z UK owners club banners etc ? Does the club have these?

Hey everyone

My partner Karl had an idea (as he is desperate to see the f1 film rush at the cinemas the Friday of JAE)

Would anyone be up for going that Friday eve to see rush? We could all convoy together - cars are allowed in and out and we have two seats spare in our other car we are leaving in public car park...

If you can all let us know as we may need to book tickets in advance !! Ill find out where the nearest cinema is to Wicksteed park

Also, all bring a camping chair for you and your passenger ? We have a gazebo so we can all sit under there comfortably perhaps at times :)

So, fri eve perhaps see rush at cinema

Sat night we are thinking to order in pizza - prob dominoes :)

There's loads going on at the show so be sure to look at the show guide you'll get at entrance :)