Nismo Style Vented Carbon Bonnet NEW

Leon@EPRacing

Hi all, :D

We can now get the Nismo Style Vented Carbon Bonnet and the price is £600. We have the first 2 coming in end of June/early July, if any one interested in that, please contact us.

th_350ZVentedCarbonBonnet4.jpg

th_350ZVentedCarbonBonnet3.jpg

th_350ZVentedCarbonBonnet2.jpg

th_350ZVentedCarbonBonnet1.jpg

We are takig pre-order for this bonnet at the moment, we will have a stand in JAE show end of July, so if any one want to collect it, we can arrnage to collect during the show.

Thanks

Jeff

EPR Team

Guest prescience

The stock bonnet is fairly light already - I would guess only about 3 lbs lighter than stock (~10% difference)

Hmm, doesnt sound like alot of benefit then.... thanks for the replies chaps.

Any other thoughts on how to put the Zed on a diet?

All savings considered...... short of drilling holes!

I seem to recall someone saying there is a weight in the bootlid? Is this something that can be removed (probably at the exspense of a nice thunk when it closes but I dont care about that).

Seats are about 50Kg I understand but I dont really want to lose the heaters (I like a toasty posterior) but they are still on the maybe list for a swap.

Any other easy savings?

Swap it for an elise.....

my guy at the bodyshop says that the bootlid is extremly heavy with the glass out - but changing to carbon fibre would surley take the weight from the back wheels were you need it ?? - would look the dogs dangglees though B)

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply, to be honest we have not weight this bonnet, but teh skyline oen we supply is 8kg and I will say it should be more less the same, is not much differnet but just the look.

We have a couple arrive in end of June and we will defo bring them with us to the JAE show, so if you want to see the quality or try the fitemnt, we can do it there lol

Just wonder is there any one interested in carbon boot lid?? we can get them but is made to order, we are thinking to get one for shows as well, but want to chekc is theer any demand on the market.

Last thing is we ak#lraedy book a 14m x 14m stand in JAE, if anyone want to put their car in our stand in the JAE show, it is welcome, but i think last year you guys stand is not far from us anyway, but if any one interested, please let me know.

Thanks

jeffrey

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply, to be honest we have not weight this bonnet, but teh skyline oen we supply is 8kg and I will say it should be more less the same, is not much differnet but just the look.

We have a couple arrive in end of June and we will defo bring them with us to the JAE show, so if you want to see the quality or try the fitemnt, we can do it there lol

Just wonder is there any one interested in carbon boot lid?? we can get them but is made to order, we are thinking to get one for shows as well, but want to chekc is theer any demand on the market.

Last thing is we ak#lraedy book a 14m x 14m stand in JAE, if anyone want to put their car in our stand in the JAE show, it is welcome, but i think last year you guys stand is not far from us anyway, but if any one interested, please let me know.

Thanks

jeffrey

Dude you need a spell checker :wacko: