Northampton future Z owner

Hi guys Im Jim from Northampton and Im currently looking for my first Z. I love the Sunset orange colour but im struggling to find one without orange seats that has all of the kit i want on it.

Hoping having a mooch around on here will help me learn about the car, I know the engine pretty well as its the engine that powers my race teams Renault Megane Trophy V6 :)

Hopefully meet some of you guys on my travels.

Jim

Welcome to the forum. :) Keep hunting, you will find the spec you want. When I purchased my LMS (Sunset to you lot) 9 years ago, I made the dealer hunt down one with the charcoal leather, not regretted having charcoal for a second. Looks tidy and smart, even all these years later.

Pics of the racecar please. ;)

I'll sort some pics of the race car for you lot soon. We're just rebuilding it for tthe start of the season.

I found the perfect Z for me on eBay but the lady owner pulled the sale. I'm gutted.

Jim

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

I'll sort some pics of the race car for you lot soon. We're just rebuilding it for tthe start of the season.

I found the perfect Z for me on eBay but the lady owner pulled the sale. I'm gutted.

Jim

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2