Abbey N/A Staged upgrades for 350/370Z and 350GT Skylines

Mark@Abbey m/s

Abbey Motorsport staged upgrades for the 350 and 370Z

350Z DE 276bhp

Stage 1

Supply and fit plenum spacer/velocity stack/HKS panel filter and ECU tuned on dyno

Cost £723.35 inc vat

Gains of around 10/15bhp and the same in torque , throttle response enhanced in the lower 3 gears

Rev limiter and speed limiter raised.

Stage 2

Same as above + full Milltek system including Y pipe.

Cost £1571.93 inc vat

Sportier noise but not to noisy, gain in mid range torque from stage 1 and a few more bhp top end.

Stage 3

Same main mods as stage 1 and 2 but with either Berks HFC or De-cats

Cost with Berks HFC is £2049.93 inc vat

Cost with Berks De-cats is £1871.93 inc vat

Running HFC or decats your be looking at nearly 300bhp flywheel bhp a gain over 20bhp from the stock car and a good gain mid range torque over stage 1 and 2. Using the Milltek system the exhaust noise is nice and not to aggressive but your get a small rasp around 4000RPM

Further tuning can be done but quote as per customers requirements.

350Z REV UP engines 300bhp

Stage 1

Supply and fit plenum spacer/HKS panel filter and ECU tuned on dyno

Cost £652.85 inc vat

Gains of around 10/15bhp and the same in torque , throttle response enhanced in the lower 3 gears

Stage 2

Cost £1501.43 inc vat

Sportier noise but not to noisy, gain in mid range torque from stage 1 and a few more bhp top end.

Stage 3

Cost with Berks HFC is £1979.43 inc vat

Cost with Berks De-cats is £1801.43 inc vat

Cars with cruise will also get 5 throttle response maps loaded these are switched by the cruise switch. We can also add a unleaded map instead of 1 of the throttle response maps.

These car never seem to give the 300bhp quoted by Nissan thou but after the upgrades they do pick torque up in the mid range.

We offer more work to the REV up to gain torque we fit a Motordyne lower collector this can be quoted separately.

350Z HR engines 313bhp

Stage 1

Supply and fit HKS panel filters and ECU tuned on dyno

Cost £407.54 inc vat

Stage 2

Cost £1256.12 inc vat

Stage 3

Cost with Berks HFC is £1769.12 inc vat

Cost with Berks De-cats is £1591.12 inc vat

These car with the stage 3 conversion see nearly 290 hub bhp up from around 265/270bhp for a stock car , gain some fuel economy as well.

Further work can be carried out but we prefer to discuss this with the customer.

Cars with cruise will also get 5 throttle response maps loaded these are switched by the cruise switch. We can also add a unleaded map instead of 1 of the throttle response maps.

370Z VHR 323bhp

Stage 1

Supply and fit HKS panel filters and ECU tuned on dyno

Cost £407.54 inc vat

Stage 2

Cost £1486.29 inc vat

Stage 3

Same main mods as stage1 and 2 but with either Berks HFC or De-cats

Cost with Berks HFC is £1999.29 inc vat

Cost with Berks De-cats is £1821.29 inc vat

These car with the stage 3 conversion see nearly 310hub bhp up from around 290 hub bhp for a stock car with a big gain in mid-range torque , gain some fuel economy as well.

Further work can be carried out but we prefer to discuss this with the customer.

All bhp gain are estimate as all cars are different .

cars be re-flashed back to stock if needed.

We also carry out FI conversions all models, please email or ring for quotes.

All work can be carried out at;

Abbey Motorsport www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk

Or at or sub dealers

TDI North www.tdi-north.com

TDP in Ireland www.tdp.ie

We will need to re quote in Euro’s due to shipping charges for Irish fitted kits. The Irish cars can be tuned for Unleaed fuel as well.

any questions ask away please.

• 2 weeks later...

Good package deals, I've pretty much got stage 2 on my 04 DE but without velocity stack and been really happy. Just wondered why is it the first 3 gears that get improved throttle response?

Nissan limit those gears on the stock car.

• 4 weeks later...

Good package deals, I've pretty much got stage 2 on my 04 DE but without velocity stack and been really happy. Just wondered why is it the first 3 gears that get improved throttle response?

Nissan limit those gears on the stock car.

Thanks I thought so and am sure I heard this before. Seems a bit silly to do that though considering the 350Z's weight, Nissan should have it 100% all the way in all gears unless it was stupidly powerful. Realised I meant I'm up to stage 3 now with the BERKs which I got second hand on these forums. Definitely glad with those mods not sure if there's anything else I can squeeze out without going F/I. Edited by Exotic
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Im stage 3 on my de but still want more power other then turbo and sc route :/

Was thinking bigger cams and after market ecu would i see any decent gains from the cams ???

Or is there any thing else you can recommend to add power ??

• 2 months later...