[SOLD]shine auto v2 bumper and rear spats

Bullet

Shine auto 350Z Spec-V2 Front Bumper made from Hybrid FRP, really good quality (the bumper in the photo is just placed on) it will need repainting £150 + £20 postage

DSCF0412_zps85099e4d.jpg

Nismo type rear spats in primer ready to paint £40 +£8 postage

DSCF0414_zpsa7f5a717.jpg

:lol:

You have to be quick here, they've come and gone in the time its taken me to nip down to ASDA and back :lol:.

Pete

:lol: Well ive been keeping my eye on fleabay for some rear spats and surprise surprise look whats popped up for sale :teeth:

Just my luck! I was a second away from posting for the spats, phone rang at work I answered... Colleagues stole my phone and fraped my Facebook.

Sorry dude, Ive never moved so quickly to turn on my computer at home to try and beat the other vultures :)

Just out of curiosity how come this is now your second V2??

How did you come about getting another??

Is that to me ?

Sorry yes, cos I bought your original one as you were selling the car etc, and now you've got another. Some people are lucky to see one in their hands let alone two :lol:

Lol that must have been at least a year and a half ago, I've had 2 other Zeds since then ;)

Just out of curiosity how come this is now your second V2??

How did you come about getting another??

Is that to me ?

Sorry yes, cos I bought your original one as you were selling the car etc, and now you've got another. Some people are lucky to see one in their hands let alone two :lol:

• 3 weeks later...