USA Z LIST

drfeelgood73

OK PEOPLE,

I am heading off to Florida in a wee while and have the chance to bring back some goody's. I reckon if i use up the kids allowance i can take back about 1400 quids worth of stuff for the car, split into 4 bags keeping within the 20kg allowance each.

I thInk Its 350 quid per person as well so the items will have to be within that value.

Any idea's.........

Bring as many plenum spacers as you can, no problem getting rid for cheap and still make a few quid! Maybe get wasso do to anodise them for a fee and everyone wins!

They have to be polished first before anodising adding cost.

The motordyne ones are raw cut then anodised which is why theirs pick up dirt and look tatty after a period of time.

No point in the Motordyne stuff as i have the invidia duel exhaust with berks.......Everybody should get Wasso's plenum spacer as its the muts nuts and looks @*!# hot.....

Already got a nice set of rims.....

ThInking about gadgets.... maybe an incar camera system or headunit upgrade or something.....

OK..... How many do you think i can get back under the guise of personal use...... 6 of us travelling, so 6 cases....could be 6 sets minimum.... i suppose my 8 and 10 year old could be z fanatics and want them for their school bags....

Anybody had any experience of getting stuff back from US......

If There are a few people interested i could look into it.........

For something as small as badges you'd have no issue in bringing a bag load in.

It's when you turn up with a 6ft x 5ft box they nab you. I also believe there's an allowance of products before tax anyway.

Exactly, they're not going to pull you on a box of badges, they're more interested in tobacco and alcohol and other high vat items.

I think it's £390 per person and then 2.5% but they only bother charging you if the duty payable is over £9 which is another £360 +/- a little because about it totals £630 duty will increase to 4.5% for car stuff.

My head hurts :blackeye:

i brought back a motordyne XYZ pipe in my suitcase... and some clear front reflectors.. and some carbon bonnet lifters... and a few other bits!!!

years ago i used to make good money on brake calipers for motorbikes... there were a particular set that you could get in the US but not over here and the usual shipping would kill the deal... i used to get a number of sets sent to my father in laws in CA then bring them all back when we visit (go at least once a year)

:teeth:

Just a quick update..... Through my searching I have found that a lot of the Z emblem badges are out of stock due to them being a craze over in CA.

However, there are a few left in the z store.

I have managed to get in touch with a guy over there who makes custom Z badges from Aluminium..... I am waiting for him to send me over some designs /pics and costs.

As soon as he does I will post them up to see if there's any interest.

Maybe even be able to get these anodised your colour preference by WASSO.... Just like our plenums.

• Like 1

Just a quick update..... Through my searching I have found that a lot of the Z emblem badges are out of stock due to them being a craze over in CA.

However, there are a few left in the z store.

I have managed to get in touch with a guy over there who makes custom Z badges from Aluminium..... I am waiting for him to send me over some designs /pics and costs.

As soon as he does I will post them up to see if there's any interest.

Maybe even be able to get these anodised your colour preference by WASSO.... Just like our plenums.

Legend!

Looking forward to seeing them.