dash cam

snoged

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yes - remember you posting that now - but where have you routed the power cable ?

oops - you posted further as I was typing

Edited by ioneabee

These are really popular in Russia and judging by the state of the driving over there they're really needed, plus they use them to put the police off from bribing the driver. I think they're a great idea and i reckon they'll become more popular over here, moreso when they get a little smaller and less obtrusive.

Hey BBK, whereabouts did you buy your Blackvue?

Camera records as soon as car is turned on, however once I install the smart power cable, it'll be on 24/7 but will stop if the voltage gets low.

At night it's alright. Problem is poorly lit places, so distance is a problem. But anything lit by headlights is good.

Yes it would be easy to transfer as it stands however you'd need a second mount. Mount is stuck onto windscreen.

No sound in that clip cos I swore. So thought it best to remove sound altogether.

I'll upload some other stuff later, probably not today. Taking my mum shopping for mother's day then out for dinner.