A few pictures of my Z after a few mods

Pete87

It is a c-west replica carbon splitter fitted to a standard bumper. Thanks for the comments guys I've just got it out the garage after spending 3 months servicing and underselling her as well as cleaning all the brakes and fitting cosworth front pads.

They are side step skirts from a company called knight racer I also got the front lip from them and it was also a good fit. The skirts were £180 I think and come with either a white or black gel top coat so no need for spraying and the fit couldn't be any more perfect I was abit nervous about fit ment issues on cheaper parts but on these skirts I had no issues.

Oh also they are bolted on using the existing side skirt bolts so no need for bonding and all that noncence.

Edited by Pete87

Hsd coilovers and they are the best mod I have ever done it completely transformed the car, however I am going to have to raise it by about 10mm as if I don't my brand new splitter and side skirts are not gping to last 5 mins on are UK roads.