What a funny story!! bloody nice Zeds

deankenny

I run my own business selling electronic cigarettes, accessories and e-liquid. Ive recently moved in the past 6 months, not town, just to a different part of town, buying house etc :)

Anyway, i have alot of offline customers, who buy thier e-cig goods straight from me, they just come and knock on the door and shop.

So last week i had a knock at the door, 2 policemen were stood there, and one man in a suit, had a prelimanary warrant to search my house for drugs haha, so of course i let them in and let them free to do what they want.

One cop stayed with me while the others searched, he said we have had worrys, reports from neighbours who are suspicous of my activity, because within few months of moving here i appear with this really sexy looking sports car all of a sudden (the Zed of course) and as we all know, with subtle mods they look like they are worth alot more than they actually worth. With that and the fact the neighbours have seen numerous characters enter my house and leave with asda or tesco bag full of "unknown goods".

Needless to say, when i explained the situation, and shown them the business and the website and all my stock, the cops ended up sat on my sofa with a coffee having a right old laugh over the whole situation.

They were not allowed to tell me which neighbours it was, but said they will notify them of the "LEGAL" activity going on with the explanation of a sexy sports car appearing overnight haha.

Sorry if this bored any of you, but since the Zed was involved in this suspicious activity i thought id share this for a little afternoon laugh :)

• Like 2

Good story..just jealous, Dean. :evil:

I mean to be fair, we have a couple of elderly neighbours, so i cant blame them really.

They dont see me leave for work or come home from work, because i work from home, so must wonder how i support or all i have, and i would probably be the same if i saw this in my area.

Good story and thanks for sharing lol ... on a serious note, have you checked with your local planning authority and insurers about running a business from your home ? ... if your neighbours are out to get you that could be their next step

Edited by ATTAK Z

Good story and thanks for sharing lol ... on a serious note, have you checked with your local planning authority and insurers about running a business from your home ? ... if your neighbours are out to get you that could be their next step

When the company started getting big, yes i looked into it all, insurance i have with public liability which covers home run businesses :)

LOL ! Great story, and it goes to show how cool a Z still looks ! Even though mine is 10yrs old this year, i still cant wait to get in it every morning to go to work................and leaving work to drive back (even if the journey is only 15mins lol ) :yahoo:

Forum discount for the e-liquids? :D

Are they the ones in orange and grey box? If they are you may have a little trouble coming to you soon about the lack of info on the packaging. Council shut my local e-cig shop down because of it until he sourced different liquids which meet the requirements.

Edited by KyleR

Forum discount for the e-liquids? :D

Are they the ones in orange and grey box? If they are you may have a little trouble coming to you soon about the lack of info on the packaging. Council shut my local e-cig shop down because of it until he sourced different liquids which meet the requirements.

Yeh they are hot on it, alot of vendors out there just sell a bottle with flavour on it, but all our bottles come with all the warning logos, instructions of what to do if swallowed, ingredients AND a tactile warning for the blind also, i been checked twice so far, and been pukka both times. All our liquids come direct from Hangsen and have the certificates with each delivery of all safety passed :). Cowboys out there ordering bulk from china then reselling for some easy money, will get caught in the end

Edited by deankenny