Washed the new Zed and quick photoshoot!

Louisa911

Ohhhh, very nice car, great shots too.

Mine's GM too and I picked up the full range of cleaning goodies last week, but not had a chance to use them yet with the weather and also it seemed pointless before getting some chips and dings sorted this week. Seeing what a good job you've done tells me I need to get out and make it happen! Nice job.

Nice, looks brand new.

Does they clay bar treatment really make much difference? ive heard it takes a while to do as well..

The first time you clay a car it takes time. The more you keep on top of the detailing the easier future claying is

It makes a huge difference. Makes the paint smooth to the touch and more crisp reflections. Detailing is the same as most things- the end result is down to the preparation. Claying gives a smoother base for wax etc hence better results

It is a very satisfying job and well worth doing, always done it to previous cars before attacking with other products. it took me less time to do the clay barring than it did the polishing- probably an hour? But you really can tell the difference. 10 seconds on one spot left it feeling like glass in comparison to the surrounding areas. The Zed is quite a nice car to spend time doing too, quite small and the panels are all nice shapes. makes the time pass a bit quicker :)

• Like 2