Ferrari F150Enzo thing...

AMT

As much as I'd rather have a Lambo (besides the lovely 512TR n' 550 :cloud9:) I am genuinely looking forward to seeing what the Enzo replacement will look like, seen a few renderings and guesses but only a few weeks is it not until its unveiled.

http://brakebanzeen.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/ferrari-f150-teaser-front.jpg?w=450&h=281

http://static.autoexpress.co.uk/sites/autoexpressuk/files/styles/gallery/public/ferrari-f150-2.jpg

Hope it looks better than the Enzo....the pics seem to say it will anyway...

It'll sound wonderful, it'll look alright from some angles, it'll have that silly driver-centric console the 458 and F12 have. Oh, and it'll go like stink.

I've no doubt it'll be competent, but it'll have to look a lot better than the triangle-arse pic they've shown us so far. I loved the Enzo and F50, but I'm just not very excited by this.

Loads more pictures on the web than that. I think it will look a tiny bit like the 458, same style lights

Those images in the first post are the only official ones. Everything else is a rendered guess (although may of course be similar).

Edited by morgs

The F50 ....honestly? lol Its a horrendous looking thing. Ok the Enzo's not pretty but its got 'a' look to it. The F50 I think was a bit of a stumble (says mr AMT know it all :lol:). I dunno I think it might be the best looking flagship they've had in a while anyway (I hope). I was most certainly looking forward to the McLaren F1 'succesor', and although its fine, its a bit underwhelming I thought. Too much of a spaceship looking thing? Perhaps its the low low rear thats putting me off. Gonna be fast from the official figures that are out though! :scare: