Front end respray...

RobPhoboS

Possibly the worst timing for me (as I'm owed a month wages + 20% from dec :angry: ), as it looks like the shitty company I'm working for has farted itself to death...

But anyway, I dropped the car off at a place to have the front end resprayed (typical stone chips and bird poop damage), door scrape fixed (someone caught my car whilst parking) and spoiler smoothed/resprayed (looked tatty).

I did try taking some photo's but I pretty much just ended up with reflections of the sky :lol:

Hopefully the guy takes some whilst he is working on it, and I'll post up before/afters - and most importantly, I pray a big thumbs up for his work :surrender:

:lol: could work out cheaper.....

How far is everyone from TGM in fleet? (Worth a shot?)

Pretty close to me. About 30 miles!

Well I'm a fair distance away but want somebody reputable to do the work, one with the right facilities and experience. They come highly recommended. I'll give them a bell tomorrow and see what they could do for us as a group buy?

I'm looking to get mine resprayed in the near future...depending on what I get this weekend but certainly sorting something out before lakez.

Wasso, if you remember from the meet last year I was going to get a friend of one of our Paint Engineers to do the spray work. I'll let you know the details if you want as I get them.

:lol: could work out cheaper.....

How far is everyone from TGM in fleet? (Worth a shot?)

Pretty close to me. About 30 miles!

Well I'm a fair distance away but want somebody reputable to do the work, one with the right facilities and experience. They come highly recommended. I'll give them a bell tomorrow and see what they could do for us as a group buy?

Sounds great. Mine is just the standard DE bumper if they ask :)

Thanks.

I'm looking to get mine resprayed in the near future...depending on what I get this weekend but certainly sorting something out before lakez.

Wasso, if you remember from the meet last year I was going to get a friend of one of our Paint Engineers to do the spray work. I'll let you know the details if you want as I get them.

How soon could you get info, as I want mine done for May.

When I speak with TGM, I'll ask for prices on wings, standard bumper, and bonnet.