Tinyflier's mods.

Tinyflier

Bought these 19" ROTAs with Yokohama (all unused) for a bargain price from Damian (Roadtrip) and collected them last weekend.

Dusted them a little ( :) ) then sealed them inside and out with GTechnic C5 and my local tyre guys fitted them today.

My immaculate 18" Rays and 1/3rd worn MPSS are now all cleaned and stored while I decide what to do with them.

Cars needs to be lowered a tad - July 27th Kaizer Motors will be fitting a set of Torqen's coilovers (and monster brakes,,,) so will drop it perhaps 20mm.

I have to say I am not totally convinced about the wheels yet... :blush: - time will tell.

20150627_150405.jpg

20150627_150345.jpg

20150627_150335.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

At the risk of boring everyone... some pictures of my most recent mods.

Firstly we have my re-trimmed seats by Si at "Hide 'n Seat". Beautifully done by Si in leather and dark grey alcantara - both seata now sporting "anti submarining humps".

DSCF8622.jpg

DSCF8623.jpg

Then I enjoyed some retail therapy on the Torqen forum site - let the pics speak for themselves. Fitting was done by Sly (Kaizer Motors) in one VERY long day as well as full geometry alignment.

DSCF8587.jpg

DSCF8601.jpg

DSCF8588.jpg

DSCF8606.jpg

DSCF8608.jpg

DSCF8611.jpg

DSCF8612.jpg

to reach this,

DSCF8617.jpg

I have commented on the brakes and coilovers on the relevant Torqen thread so won't repeat it here.

Have also removed my Zunsport grille and reverted to standard bodycoloured (facelift) slats as I took of my Mines replica spoiler to fit a GT Style unit.

David

Car is defiantly looking on point now I must say.

How did you go about installing the rear dampening adjusters can I ask?

I've seen a lot of ppl just drill holes in plastics and thread through but I'm looking to hide mine.

Any help would be good.

Car is defiantly looking on point now I must say.

How did you go about installing the rear dampening adjusters can I ask?

I've seen a lot of ppl just drill holes in plastics and thread through but I'm looking to hide mine.

Any help would be good.

Rear adjustor extenders not yet fitted as they are being redesigned by Torqen. Will let you know how I fit them once Adrian sends new ones.

• Like 1

Hmm very interesting indeed.

Im going to be getting myself a set myself start of next possibly so just wondered.

Would be good to have the extenders redesigned to fir perfectly under the plastics or hidden elsewhere.

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk