The day that my Zed gets some new rims! - Racing Hart RS-721

Jacko

Right, here you go ...... pics of my baby now shes got her new shoes on. Fitted today, and cleaned and waxed.....

I'm well pleased! :yahoo:

First two pics show a before and after pic!

th_WheelsBefore.jpgth_WheelsAfterTop1.jpgth_FrontFitted1.jpgth_RearFitted1.jpg

th_RightFront1.jpgth_LeftSide1.jpgth_SideGlance1.jpgth_RearLeftlake1.jpg

th_MoodyRightRear1.jpgth_RightSideTwilight1.jpgth_LeftGlance1.jpgth_RearQtr1.jpg

th_Diagonal1withTower.jpgth_LeftSideatLake1.jpgth_FrontLeftCorner1.jpgth_RearwithTower1.jpg

th_RearRightCorner1.jpgth_RearLeftMoors1.jpgth_FrontRightclosewithSun1.jpgth_RearLeftCornerCloseatLake.jpg

th_RightRearQtrwithTower1.jpgth_RearLeftQtr1.jpgth_Rearwithsun1.jpgth_LowDownRight1.jpg

Click on the thumbnail to go to fullsize pics! :thumbs:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice mate B) Like Nismo's but with a bit of originality :teeth:

Are these 9.5 and 10.5? Offsets? Did yours come with centre caps and new lug nuts?

:D

much better looking than the boring Nismo LMGT4's imo.

they have a proper lip in the first place, secondly the spokes are not boring plain and finally i like the brand name sculpted into one of the spokes.

PS they are 9 and 10

Are these 9.5 and 10.5? Offsets? Did yours come with centre caps and new lug nuts?

they have a proper lip in the first place, secondly the spokes are not boring plain and finally i like the brand name sculpted into one of the spokes.

Agreed mate thats why i said they look like Nismo's but with a bit of originality :thumbs:

Thanks guys for all the cool comments. I'm extremely pleased with them!

B) cool rims Mark :thumbs: and I see your getting to grips with the new camera :teeth:

Don't know about that Tim, I haven't used it for a while, so it was just a couple of the automatic modes...... theres about 6,000,000 things you can do in manual mode. I really must try more...... but just wanted to get some decent shots. Pity it wasn't a good sunset, a bit misty

PS they are 9 and 10

Sarnie and Val, cheers. I actually think that in "real life" they look very different than the Nismos. As you say, the spokes are indented edges, so looks very different! Regarding sizes and offsets, its all in the thread but one thing, I requested 9 & 10s but actually ended up with a 10.5 rear! Was a little concerned but they look sweet. Don't have think they would look much different with 10" rear....... and got a dearer wheel for the same price!

Simply beautiful!! One of the best wheels for the zed!!

Rick, thanks dude. I'm biased.... but its took me sooooo long to find the wheels that I wanted (i must have bored so many people with discussions and questions) but I agree! :teeth:

Very nice matey. Any thoughts on lowering now, i.e. subtle say 15mm?

Kev, are you tried to make me bankrupt!? To be honest I've not thought about it yet..... but may well do. Has most people lowered when they put on 19"s?? Sarnie, have you put yours on yet?

Anyway, thanks for all the comments. It really has taken me months to find the wheels that just felt right for me, so for all the people that keep PM'ing me etc about them, then I suggest you go find your own! :p

At least let me enjoy a bit of exclusivity for a while! I mean if you all get em, then they are going to be very common, and you wouldn't want that on your Zed would ya! B)

Note: Anyone else found with the same wheels may be subjected to a blanket ban of any photos and ejected from the forum! ;)

Thanks guys for all the cool comments. I'm extremely pleased with them!

Very nice matey. Any thoughts on lowering now, i.e. subtle say 15mm?

Kev, are you tried to make me bankrupt!? To be honest I've not thought about it yet..... but may well do. Has most people lowered when they put on 19"s?? Sarnie, have you put yours on yet?

Once you've started you can't stop mate... :thumbs: