Ever had people taking pics of you car?

GC350z

I’m used to the Z or my last car the Celica being photographed from overpasses or at the lights by pedestrians but I couldn’t believe what happened last Saturday.

Passing through a small town on my way south to visit my mother the passenger in the car behind hung out the window to take pics. I sniggered and firmly planted my foot when exiting the town.

About 20 mins later I was stopped at traffic lights in another town and watched a car pull up behind. Seconds latter three hands shot round from the rear seats all holding camera phones.

For a moment I thought someone had written something on the back of my car.

Guy

yep, a few times. Once came out of Magnets to find most of the employees standing around the Z. Another time had someone crossing the road in front of me at some lights. He crossed turned around and waited and watched me leave B)

When I had my 911 I was waiting to pick the wife up from the bank and a group of Chinese tourists came up and one asked if he could have his picture taken sitting in it, I let him him but needless to say I had the keys in my hand ;)

When I had my 911 I was waiting to pick the wife up from the bank and a group of Chinese tourists came up and one asked if he could have his picture taken sitting in it, I let him him but needless to say I had the keys in my hand ;)

Had 2 builders looking at car on Monday and they thought it was a Porsche ;)

I've had loads of people asking if my zed is a porsche :blush:

Funnily enough I've had loads asking if mine was a Morris Minor :blush:

mind you I was parked up outside Rampton :teeth:

Well the other night at KFC I created such interest that the duty manager gave me a free "Avalanche" ice cream, unless of course he just fancied me??? :blush:

But today was great, turned up at Thruxton to get some info and a super car experience day was happening.

The amount of people who were one second drooling over a Ferrari and Aston Martin suddenly shot their attention to my Zed!!

:D