New Tomei Exhaust

Ian

Coming soon :cloud9:

Hopefully this is finally released by the time I get another Z, Its been in development for about 3 years now :lol:

If GTR pricing for these exhausts is anything to go by, it should be pretty reasonably priced B)

jebus, think thats louder than a K1. Not a fan of the single silencer though

My single made both the K1 & Buddy Club sound quiet :lol:

Shame it's a single exit as no one seems to want single exit exhausts over here. Even though they perform better.

Tomei products are great but they do put a lot of time into R&D. They should have released this years ago lol

There is one person ;)

Best price I've found so far for it is around £800 for just the exhaust, the Y-pipe is about another £500. But there are huge weight savings over stock & much better flow. Also singles look awesome :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shame it's a single exit as no one seems to want single exit exhausts over here. Even though they perform better.

Tomei products are great but they do put a lot of time into R&D. They should have released this years ago lol

It wouldn't bother me Chris, but it would bother me having a unfilled cut out on the right of the bumper!

Likes like half the exhaust fell off. And they stuck a dustbin on the back. Single exit looks ghey. But then we've had this discussion many times. And for this reason Ian is a sausage Jedi for wanting one. :lol: sounds like it also drones like a bitch in the cabin. But I bet the quality is excellent, and if it makes you happy Ian, then go for it. ;)

Likes like half the exhaust fell off. And they stuck a dustbin on the back. Single exit looks ghey. But then we've had this discussion many times. And for this reason Ian is a sausage Jedi for wanting one. :lol: sounds like it also drones like a bitch in the cabin. But I bet the quality is excellent, and if it makes you happy Ian, then go for it. ;)

:lol:

Since when have I cared what others think :p

Need to get a Z first :headhurt:

• 2 months later...