350 Zeds drifting

4RE Leather

When you say Zed, which age are we talking? 240 or 350, 370, or somewhere in between. ;)

Behave yourself!

No, I'm quite serious. I'm over the other side of the pond, so don't have the same tv programming. ;) Lol, and it's annoying when people say Zed, when there are 8 incarnations and many variatons :D of our beloved Zeds.

When you say Zed, which age are we talking? 240 or 350, 370, or somewhere in between. ;)

Behave yourself!

No, I'm quite serious. I'm over the other side of the pond, so don't have the same tv programming. ;) Lol, and it's annoying when people say Zed, when there are 8 incarnations and many variatons :D of our beloved Zeds.

Well sorry to disapoint but the forum has it's owne language and nicknames!

I am sure if you ask SMD or the others, they will enlighten you to some of the more popular well know pet names

we have for our Zed's and there are even pet names for forum members.!

:boxing:

Edited by 4RE Leather

Jesus Peter, don't prod Immy! She's been here longer than most, and knows more than almost all about all generations of Z. She is heavily involved in the NZ meets scene and was asking a plausible question.

That's why I always refer to the cars by chassis code to avoid confusion.

Edited by Lexx

Jesus Peter, don't prod Immy! She's been here longer than most, and knows more than almost all about all generations of Z. She is heavily involved in the NZ meets scene and was asking a plausible question.

Hehe, thanks Lexx, that was like the internet version of a coat over a puddle. :thumbs: But it's ok, Peter isn't to know how heavily involved I am with the whole Z scene over this side of the pond and indeed further a field. :D

I'm sure I was supposed to say something highly inflammatory. :p:lol::p

Now, back to Peter's Z33 thread. ;)

A thousand appologies lol;

I am so used to reading threads that end up with members turning on one another of late

I now log on wearing my old army tin hat and body armour.

I tend to skip the members name and just go to the last few lines to see if I have to Duck or not.

The car in question is a 350 Z lol :blush:

Edited by 4RE Leather

:thumbs:

A thousand appologies lol;

I am so used to reading threads that end up with members turning on one another of late

I now log on wearing my old army tin hat and body armour.

I tend to skip the members name and just go to the last few lines to see if I have to Duck or not.

The car in question is a 350 Z lol :blush:

It's all done in good natured ribbing.

Hehe, thanks Lexx, that was like the internet version of a coat over a puddle. :thumbs: But it's ok, Peter isn't to know how heavily involved I am with the whole Z scene over this side of the pond and indeed further a field. :D

Never realised you was a female. Don't know what difference that makes TBH lol. Just always imagined you was a guy.

Never realised you was a female. Don't know what difference that makes TBH lol. Just always imagined you was a guy.

That's the way I prefer it, less hassles. Still amuses me after 7 years of attending Concours d' Elegance committee meetings, 80 clubs representatives. I'm the only female at the meeting. :D

Anyway, back to drifting Z33's.

Edited by bronzee

That's the way I prefer it, less hassles. Still amuses me after 7 years of attending Concours d' Elegance committee meetings, 80 clubs representatives. I'm the only female at the meeting. :D

Anyway, back to drifting Z33's.

Can you get Sky UK on satellite?