Hello, haven't been on here for ages but have a question ...

twobears

... bit of a long shot but I was just wondering if anyone had been to NADA? I have three trade fairs to attend next month and my husband has agreed to accompany me as long as I go to NADA. If anyone has been before could you please tell me if I will be a) slightly bored but will cope, after all it is a lot warmer in Florida than Yorkshire or B) extremely bored so should take a good book or c) terminally bored and will start thinking wistfully of the trip to Dignitas that I could have taken instead?

I am guessing that there will be no responses at all because d) who the hell am I and what is NADA?

I wish it was arty farty. I'd be slightly more at ease then! We have to attend a cocktail reception at an art gallery one evening so that may prove the high spot of the trip for me - lovely cocktails, a chance to wear a pair of killer heels and look at lots of lovely art! :teeth:

Of course we hadn't forgotten you...

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66518-so-whats-your-guilty-pleasure/page__hl__bears#entry987829

Burn his stereo with fire ;)

Clearly listening to a crap radio station then?

Didn't Two Bears come up with this question not so long ago...... In fact what's happened to Two Bears, done her psychology and disappeared?? :shrug:

I haven't exactly disappeared but I've been really busy getting my new business off the ground :teeth: I haven't been out in Mr Z for ages either because of the weather and the five miles of potholed lanes that I have to negotiate to get onto a proper road. They are getting worse by the day :angry:

I haven't exactly disappeared but I've been really busy getting my new business off the ground :teeth: I haven't been out in Mr Z for ages either because of the weather and the five miles of potholed lanes that I have to negotiate to get onto a proper road. They are getting worse by the day :angry:

Sounds like you need a volunteer to fill your holes.

Sounds like you need a volunteer to fill your holes.

How rude

:worthless:

hello again twobears.

with regards to NADA i've not been so can;t comment, but i do know about NADS they were very helpful; they've helped me navigate a few in out deals; great place to be when you find one, not everyones cup of tea. i think yuo might like a vist to NADS.women love NADS. my wife said NADS were the best.

If you have any questions about NADS just drop me a pm or ask on here. i'm sure some of the others could probably help out with NADS