Non Brembo rear brake calipers

firthy22

Follow Girnet's advice and you may get lucky: ;)

Alex. :)

You can lead a horse to water, but......................................... :lol: :lol:

Seems the well is dry. PM'd Zmanalex bui had no reply and no luck finding a non Brembo rear caliper. Might try Nissan dealer but guessing they will only be able to get Brembo calipers that were fitted to UK models.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Edited by firthy22

Sorry mate, but I can not find your PM.

Sold my last pair of prowned JDM non Brembo rear calipers on Thursday and only have fronts left in stock.

However I should have a full set coming into stock in around 2 weeks time due to a JDM to Brembo upgrade so I can let you have a single rear or a pair of rears then.

Alex. :)

hI TRY WWW.IMPORTCARPARTS.CO.UK have not used them myself but a friend gets his 300z spares from them, may not have in stock but i believe they can source parts for JDM 350's, of course Zmanalex on this forum is no1 for spares!!

JohnUKVetteNut

the snow has cleared here in norfolk so may take out my JDM auto/roadster for a spin and get it washed down afterwards!! Worth the effort i think!!

• 2 months later...