Hi There

Hi All in Z land.

I joined the wonderful world of Z last Saturday and haven't stopped grinning since.

I'm just so chuffed that it's as good as I had already sold myself it was. I did a Nissan 48 test drive before Christmas in a Roadster and it was the noise that did it for me. Well the Roadster was just too impractical so I went for the coupe and am well pleased.

I bought the 2006 spec GT with 3000 miles on the clock but it did not come with a bluetooth dongle for the phone. I was told by the seller that the dongle is an extra. Does anyone know if that is true?

Anyway - looking forward to miles of fun in the z and in this community.

Cheers

Mark

Hi and welcome - always a pleasure to see new owners.

As others have said - Bluetooth is standard on 06 model - some early ones came without I think as they were in short supply, but the dealers provided them for free to those owners once they tuned up.

Your dealer should be able to source one for you.

Hi All,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I did try and attach a picky, but to no avail. Its said - tried to upload empty file (which it isn't) Anyway the Z is silver, which is probably best as it blends in a little better.

I will sort out the bluetooth dongle - I think I will let the company pay.

Cheers

mark

:welcome: Mark

to upload a piccies you first have to browse it . Then once you have selected the picture from your computer then Add Attachment. There is a size limit in place.

If you are still struggling email it me and I'll put it up for you.

The other option is to use something like photobucket which most of us use. There you can just copy the url once you uploaded the picture.

Also, try saving the pics as Gif or Jpg. At 4mb, they sound like BMP files or similar.

My Canon 350D outputs pics of about 3.5MB in JPEG. A RAW (near enough BMP) will come out at 12MB :p

I'd suggest whacking the photos in Photoshop and resizing them, and also reduce the image quality a tad that will bring down the size.