Hi There

Also, try saving the pics as Gif or Jpg. At 4mb, they sound like BMP files or similar.

My Canon 350D outputs pics of about 3.5MB in JPEG. A RAW (near enough BMP) will come out at 12MB :p

I'd suggest whacking the photos in Photoshop and resizing them, and also reduce the image quality a tad that will bring down the size.

Ah yes - I have yet to enjoy the delights of a "propper" digital slr camera, although Id like to get one. I remember some phots my riend sent me in JPG being huge also.

Let us know how you get on Mark, there are plenty of us round here who can help out if you dont have any luck. :thumbs:

Welcome Mark :yahoo:

Looks like you've been sorted out with sound advice.

Photobucket is a must :thumbs: Means you can post as many pic's as you want without having to worry about running low on space.

Dongle, see if you can get 2 :teeth: .... I still need to get one of these, weren't std back in '04

Right - I tried saving it to paint - still no good, much smaller file size but too many pixles wide apparently. So I have joined photobucket and posted the paint file of the z. Now what do I do?

Mark - the needy !!!