Info on online company.

Harryjax

If you mean the Cougar Store then yes. CS is a trader on here :thumbs:

+1 that site above doesnt work for me.

no, link does not work, If you search in google... you will get lots of Cougar Dating sites :lol: .... BBK!!

no, link does not work, If you search in google... you will get lots of Cougar Dating sites :lol: .... BBK!!

I think a Cougar would quite literally eat him alive :lol:

I prefer them younger than me. Not older. Well not a lot older anyways. 5 years max.

I prefer them younger than me. Not older. Well not a lot older anyways. 5 years max.

I'm seeing opportunities here... I like older women 28 ish, maybe I can trade any 24 year old finds with you and vice versa.

I'm seeing opportunities here... I like older women 28 ish, maybe I can trade any 24 year old finds with you and vice versa.

What finds? Do you not read any of the threads on this forum? :lol:

What finds? Do you not read any of the threads on this forum? :lol:

Well I keep finding 28 year old women, and can't seem to find any my own age... not sure why this keeps happening :(

Well I seem to attract older blokes so I'll happily swap with you! Get hit on by more men than women! A lot more! :cry:

The only logical solution is to ditch the Iron Man idea, and spray your car neon pink. This will attract most likely a young blonde girl with some sort of Barbie obsession.

As for trading the men, I'm happy to compromise and just help you. I've had too many run-ins of that nature, most recently being asked to hop in a cab with a gay guy and thinking it would be fun to do so... ending up in North Dublin till 4am. :ninja: