Will.I.Am

MrsNiki

i find sexy school girl stuff a little bit disturbing.

as a working teacher anything sexy about school uniforms disappeard along time ago.

does it not freak others out that it encourages perving over little girls?

are some of you lot the kind that sit in their cars outside the school gates chatting up the girls becuase you drive a car?

i find sexy school girl stuff a little bit disturbing.

as a working teacher anything sexy about school uniforms disappeard along time ago.

does it not freak others out that it encourages perving over little girls?

are some of you lot the kind that sit in their cars outside the school gates chatting up the girls becuase you drive a car?

There is nothing nice about any school uniforms, same as girls that get all gooey over military men.... i've (attempted to) iron t'other halves RAF uniform, takes the sexiness out of it when you end up with tramline creases...... :lol:

I went to a private boys school. Wanna see pics of me in my uniform? :wink:

Seriously dude, come the Wales meet you're gonna go all Koothrapali properly and go dead shy after all this haha :lol:

But you went to private boys school?? Theres so much i wanna ask thats not appropriate haha :lol::blush: Did you have happy schooldays?? :p

Seriously dude, come the Wales meet you're gonna go all Koothrapali properly and go dead shy after all this haha :lol:

But you went to private boys school?? Theres so much i wanna ask thats not appropriate haha :lol::blush: Did you have happy schooldays?? :p

He has a tank top just like koothrappali.

I am coming! Booked it about a few days after it got released. Yeah went to a mixed private primary school then to a boys private secondary school. My schooldays were mixed. My friends (13 of us who have known each other since we were 11 from that school) are great. Can't say much about the others though. Didn't really fit in. Esp as my parents weren't rich like most there.

He has a tank top just like koothrappali.

I have many vests. Only to be worn at home though. More comfy than a t shirt. :D

It's utter, utter sh*te. There is no redeeming feature to it at all, and it's very disturbing that Britney sounds like a man for most of it.

Its annoying me that i like it, i usually hate this stuff!!

I dont mind his tunes but dont like his "rapping" If he shut his face it wouldnt be too bad. He is like p diddy to biggy.