Azure Blue 2004 Nissan 350Z GT - 47k miles - FSH - Sat Nav

370Ad

Azure Blue 2004 Nissan 350Z GT - 47k miles - Sat Nav

With a house purchase on the horizon it's time for me to part with the Z. I went to see six 350's before choosing this one. The main drawing point was the great condition of the car but also the colour. Azure blue being one of the rarer colours and in my opinion the most flattering.

Specification:

• UK car, HPI clear
  • 47,000 Miles
  • 6 months tax
  • 12 months MOT
  • FSH - Last serviced 1000 miles ago, 10 stamps in the book and less than 9 years old. Recently replaced compression arm bush, drop links all round and front wheel bearing. No expense spared with this car.
  • GT Pack - Black heated electrically operated leather seats, Bose sound system including behind seat sub woofer and steering wheel controls for audio/cruise control
  • Optional extra Nissan Birdview Sat Nav
  • Climate Control
  • Xenon headlights

Enhancements:

• Kenwood Double Din Head unit - Sat Nav, bluetooth phone, DVD and iPod connectivity.
  • 19" Staggered black wheels - Wrapped in Falken tyres all with more than 5mm left
  • Scorpion Stainless Steel back box (Nice tone, not very loud)
  • Upgraded EBC discs and pads
  • Black Z badges (original's available)
  • Carbon wrapped front lip (this can be removed)

Overall in excellent condition inside and out. This car has had all of the common 350z problem's/fail points fixed.

I am not in a rush to sell the car and at the moment it will only be advertised on here.

Asking price £8500.

DSC04110_zps981041ad.jpg

DSC04106_zps0974d9be.jpg

DSC04105_zpse0c80269.jpg

DSC04100_zpsf21df33f.jpg

DSC04097_zps1c85b766.jpg

DSC04104_zpsf5725eb7.jpg

DSC04108_zps5044daf6.jpg

Any questions please ask.

Sorry Nate, another post that isn't actually interest in purchasing, but is it lowered and/or fitted with spacers?

If so, what's it running on, as there's nothing listed in the enhancements? Cos it's a nice stance :thumbs:

After a chat with the mortgage man and more importantly my girlfriend. I can keep the Zed :)

Thanks for everyone's interest! Mods this thread can be locked!

:D See you all at Japfest!

BTW I'll apologise now. I love Azures. So so much! Don't be surprised if you find me caressing it or even licking it! :lol:

Keeping away from you on Saturday then :)

It gives me great pleasure to lock this thread as requested :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Like 2