Old skool comedy

Dblock

I was watching the 2 ronnies xmas special the other day and really enjoyed it.I'm sure it was made in the 70's or 80's. I have watched some other old comedies which I liked aswell like some mothers do ave em which is epic! I personally did't like faulty towers but was wondering is there any more easily accessible comedies like the 2 ronnies as they are hilarious?

If you want some proper comedy, the kind of stuff that will make you literally **** yourself, I'm sure I have an old sex tape hanging around somewhere that I made. I say sex tape, but it's more like a sex attempt tape. Once I got to taking my boxers off, she burst out in hysterics and laughed for a good ten minutes then couldn't bring herself to carry on. So I paid her her fee and she left. :cry:

:lol: cheers for the suggestions. If anyone here is old enough what time did the 2 ronnies come on as I wouldn't say its blue but its not 6pm stuff.

Cheers for the suggestions guys. i've heard a few MP sketches on a comedy radio I listen to but they can be hit and miss.

Red Dwarf, despite a new series just being aired I am sure it started about 20 odd years ago!

Not sure how many people bothered to stay up till 11pm with channel 4 on in the late eighties but Chelmsford 123 was cracking value with a young Rory McGrath starting up.

Not so classic as its only about twelve years old but Early Doors is very funny with a great storyline in series two, have watched the two series over about ten times and still not bored.