I got "Bling" for my car for Christmas, whoop whoop

Mrs Keyser

I said that I would have to wait for my car to get some "Bling" as Chris, as you all probably know, has been working on our daughters Mini, but in his normal awesome manner he has been epic and brought me some "Bling" for Christmas.

As some of your know I have been deliberating about what colour to paint my Z, with both Chris and Bob's abilities to do anything I am spoilt for choice.

I settled on keeping my Z black but having hints of red, hence the red sub box that Chris did for me a few months ago.

Now I have the addition of a few red bits for the interior of my car :wink:

Gear stick

DSCF3044_zpsc0edc27a.jpg

Seatbelt

DSCF3039_zpsf223c65c.jpg

And some red Bling for my wheels, and before you say it, I know my wheels are filthy, my whole car is, but with the heavy rain and flooding that we have had here over the last 2 weeks it's not really surprising, and Yes Bob I will clean it when it stops raining.

Tyre Valves

DSCF3036_zpse6dd8a3f.jpg

For those of you that saw the competition between Bob's sound system and mine, I've got one up on him now.

I did have 4 Amps in my car, I now have 2, Chris has replaced the 3 powering my front and rear speakers and explode sub that totalled 1700 watts with a single 5 channel 3000 watt amp, it's awesome.

Amp

DSCF3040_zpsad176d13.jpg

3000w

DSCF3043_zpsc681c9e2.jpg

Thank you Chris

Like the red gaitor

If you want a unique colour without being too in your face like mr keyser and don't wanna stray too far from black how about a dark grey? Looks much classier than gunmetal. Plus it will still match red accents

There was a picture of one from the states but can't find it