Vortech Tuner Kit, Collect from LONDON

superlb

Vortech Tuner Kit, 03-06 350Z V1 SQ T-Trim, Brand new! come with 3.12 pully and Gate HD racing belt!

£1800 only! Now can be collected from Dixon Motorsports (DMS) London

There are some things need to be clarified: DMS is just a collection point and DMS will not be responsible for these parts.

post-11085-0-39881900-1355839118_thumb.png

Edited by superlb

as this is a new member we advise that if someone does wish to purchase that they make payment in person when collecting seeing as a large amount of money is involved and unfortunately its turbo kits that always seem to be the fake items for sale on ebay.

Please OP this is not a personal thing against you but just some protection to our members

• Like 1

Looking at the photo, I cant see a charger cooler and what is the thing in the middle? looks like another compressor housing?

The "thing in the middle is the air filter and the pipe that goes from the back of the cam cover to the airfilter :thumbs:

That's a good deal on a T trim new (or used) though it does not look new. I paid 1g more for my V2 T trim but it had 2.5k on it certified by the race shop that installed it.

A tuner kit should come with the IC btw. You also need to specify if this is revup or non- revup as the brackets are not interchangeable. I would lay up all the components for clarity.

Sub 5k is doable for a simple safe build. Just need:

- 600cc injector

- basic RFS

- walbro pump

- Uprev lience/tuning

- ported oil pan spacer(to run SC lines and extra cooling)

-and if you've got to by the IC it not going to break the bank. In fact I would have mind for sale soon as I'm upgrading to a larger one :))

Someone snap it up fast!!!

Edited by GT4 Zed

That's a good deal on a T trim new (or used) though it does not look new. I paid 1g more for my V2 T trim but it had 2.5k on it certified by the race shop that installed it.

A tuner kit should come with the IC btw. You also need to specify if this is revup or non- revup as the brackets are not interchangeable. I would lay up all the components for clarity.

Sub 5k is doable for a simple safe build. Just need:

- 600cc injector

- basic RFS

- walbro pump

- Uprev lience/tuning

- ported oil pan spacer(to run SC lines and extra cooling)

-and if you've got to by the IC it not going to break the bank. In fact I would have mind for sale soon as I'm upgrading to a larger one :))

Someone snap it up fast!!!

This kit is brand new, as it is satin version, so it looks old :lol:But I guarantee it's never been used.

Yes, tuner kit should come with a charge cooler, but not for this tuner kit, cause I got 2 options before I purchased "V2 or V3 SQ SCi-Trim with Charge Cooler" and "V1 SQ T-Trim (no Charge Cooler), Satin". I chose the bigger blower one, so it doesn't come with IC.

This tuner kit only for non-revup :)

cheers

Bin

as this is a new member we advise that if someone does wish to purchase that they make payment in person when collecting seeing as a large amount of money is involved and unfortunately its turbo kits that always seem to be the fake items for sale on ebay.

Please OP this is not a personal thing against you but just some protection to our members

I would like to say I'm not a new member, I just quiet :lol:

I don't want to sell it on ebay as well, just want to keep the thing simple, so this kit is collection only, cheers

So if I go for it I can factor in another £3K for the stuff mentioned above plus fitting ? Not certain I fancy treking all the way to Newcastle though.

I think another £3K should be OK to get those stuff plus fitting, but you need to quote with your garage. Just think about it :)

Why are you selling it?

I bought this kit in about 2 years ago, I always want to fit it to my Zed so keep it until now, but for so many reasons I fail to fit it, until now I decide to sell my Zed, so I got to sell this kit and the Haltech ECU, so it's really cheap.

I would like to say I'm not a new member, I just quiet :lol:

I don't want to sell it on ebay as well, just want to keep the thing simple, so this kit is collection only, cheers

True, but in number of posts terms you are. You only just had enough to sell the item here. You are not well known so hence the reason to flag this up