Security Sticker Removal

14N

Hi All,

Bit of a stoopid 'how to' question, but thought I'd ask anyway in case anyone has any tips.

I want to remove the round 'security' sticker that's on the outside of small the window behind the drivers door (behind your right shoulder when sat in the car), so I can display my 350Z-UK.com sticker in this space.

It's stuck on with what appears to be industrial strength super glue. Anyone got any tips on how to remove stubborn decals? Will heat or anything else help?

Cheers, Ian

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just thought I'd add an update, as I finally got round to doing this today.

All that's needed is about a 30 second blast from a hair dryer. The sticker then came straight off, without the need for any scraping, turps or toffee hammers. Didn't even leave any sticky residue.

The longest part of the job was running the extension lead out the house for the hair dryer! :lol:

Cheers, Ian :thumbs:

Hi All,

Just thought I'd add an update, as I finally got round to doing this today.

All that's needed is about a 30 second blast from a hair dryer. The sticker then came straight off, without the need for any scraping, turps or toffee hammers. Didn't even leave any sticky residue.

The longest part of the job was running the extension lead out the house for the hair dryer! :lol:

Cheers, Ian :thumbs:

Your lucky. some stickers are a pain!

Whats a hair dryer :shrug:

for drying armpit hair.

:lol:

I had to borrow my other halves hair dryer, as I don't have my own (hair dryer or hair) ! I think landing a 747, blindfolded would be simpler to use!

There are:

Speed settings..

Heat settings....

Cooling settings...

Cold shot buttons...

It also featured 'ionic conditioning technology' and a detatchable diffuser, and even a turbo button! Naturally I tried this, but it seemed to make no difference. :rolleyes:

I was only expecting an on/off button.

• Like 1

Whats a hair dryer :shrug:

for drying armpit hair.

:lol:

I had to borrow my other halves hair dryer, as I don't have my own (hair dryer or hair) ! I think landing a 747, blindfolded would be simpler to use!

There are:

Speed settings..

Heat settings....

Cooling settings...

Cold shot buttons...

It also featured 'ionic conditioning technology' and a detatchable diffuser, and even a turbo button! Naturally I tried this, but it seemed to make no difference. :rolleyes:

I was only expecting an on/off button.

Stick it the induction pipe see what happens!

• Like 1