Xmas presents???

Sarah 350z

So basically what does everyone usually get their partner for Xmas?

I've been with my partner for three years and I'm running out of ideas he is car mad like us all and usually I always buy for his P1 Subaru or drift car but the P1 is long gone and the drift car is up for sale so really no point in getting something for it. So yea what does everyone get their partner?

I've been with my partner for three years and I'm running out of ideas

Sarah, sorry, but there is no hope for you. :lol:

It's our 30th wedding anniversary next year and 34 years together. Now that's when thinking of pressies is DIFFICULT....... :blush::lol: (and being male as well, that makes it even more difficult) :stir:

It's our 30th wedding anniversary next year and 34 years together. Now that's when thinking of pressies is DIFFICULT....... :blush::lol: (and being male as well, that makes it even more difficult) :stir:

Seriously!! Lol I thought I might off got easier :(

34 years that is a very long time :)

list (of some) of the presents to my missus over the years (20 now)

wheelbarrow (with pink ribbon)

toilet seat (she made me fit it on xmas day strangely)

tumble dryer (really pushed the boat out on that one)

spare part for vacuum cleaner (strangely, I had to fit that one on xmas day too)

1 quality street (no not a box full.......moment on the lips and all that)

there are a few more, but can't remember them off the top of my head :D

Im very hard to buy for because if i want something I just go out & buy it. What i do try and do is restrain myself before xmas and just give the missus a list. So for example last year I got some pliers, welding rods, mole grips, rachet spanners (wicked) etc.. This year im getting a new cordless power drill - although its anoying having to wait as my old one is on deaths door and making DIY jobs hard atm! I also usually get socks, underwear, a few books, bottle of whisky and a terrys orange. And thats more than enough for me!

The missus is just has difficult to buy for. This year i went out and spent £400 on a kitchenaid mixer like they have on the TV food programs as I remembered she mentioned earlier in the year she`d like one. Now she tells me I can buy her a £15 hand mixer instead if im struggling to get her anything as its just as good. Sigh!

• Like 1

list (of some) of the presents to my missus over the years (20 now)

wheelbarrow (with pink ribbon)

toilet seat (she made me fit it on xmas day strangely)

tumble dryer (really pushed the boat out on that one)

spare part for vacuum cleaner (strangely, I had to fit that one on xmas day too)

1 quality street (no not a box full.......moment on the lips and all that)

there are a few more, but can't remember them off the top of my head :D

A toilet seat!! Now that made me laugh

Im very hard to buy for because if i want something I just go out & buy it. What i do try and do is restrain myself before xmas and just give the missus a list. So for example last year I got some pliers, welding rods, mole grips, rachet spanners (wicked) etc.. This year im getting a new cordless power drill - although its anoying having to wait as my old one is on deaths door and making DIY jobs hard atm! I also usually get socks, underwear, a few books, bottle of whisky and a terrys orange. And thats more than enough for me!

The missus is just has difficult to buy for. This year i went out and spent £400 on a kitchenaid mixer like they have on the TV food programs as I remembered she mentioned earlier in the year she`d like one. Now she tells me I can buy her a £15 hand mixer instead if im struggling to get her anything as its just as good. Sigh!

I do ask what do you want but I never get a sensible answer its always and X5 or M3 I get told ATM and all those tools I wouldn't have a clue if he needed any

bah humbug... i dont bother much with christmas.... first rule with me is, if you dont tell me something i can get you, you arent getting anything. this year i have asked for beer, a pint glass, a calendar and a CD, but as been said before if i want anything i normally just go out and buy it myself.

i just wish other people would take the same view, since we still have all of last years unwanted presents sitting in the bag they came home in.

if in doubt, consumables. In my house we dont have room for any more stuff, anything we want we already have, so just go for beer for me and chocolates and wine for her and we're both sorted.

Seriously!! Lol I thought I might off got easier :(

34 years that is a very long time :)

You only get 15 years for murder....

Call me humbug or whatever but now my kids have grown up Christmas is just another day, if you have to make a huge romantic gesture one day of the year then something isn't right in my book...

So you've not got me anything AGAIN!!? :teeth:

What do you get the man that has everything :shrug:

Anyway I did get you something last year but it was a little awkward remember :blush:

mk0bsq.jpg

Call me humbug or whatever but now my kids have grown up Christmas is just another day, if you have to make a huge romantic gesture one day of the year then something isn't right in my book...

So you've not got me anything AGAIN!!? :teeth:

What do you get the man that has everything :shrug:

Anyway I did get you something last year but it was a little awkward remember :blush:

mk0bsq.jpg

PMSL

Miss Santa costume?

I'm no more worried about you than I was before ..........

But that's still worried!

I'm the same as most hard to not buy something useless!

So I think about it long and hard .................... and get very little or nothing

But it's the thought that counts :lol:

Miss Santa costume?

I'm no more worried about you than I was before ..........

But that's still worried!

I'm the same as most hard to not buy something useless!

So I think about it long and hard .................... and get very little or nothing

But it's the thought that counts :lol:

We all know what to get you Chris....

12655780-glossy-metal-green-paint-bucket-isolated-on-white.jpg