Itunes 11

sparky370z

Nope, it's actually a much smoother and more crisp design. Like anything, it just takes getting used to.

Having a separate page for whatever it is you're browsing is as it should be. I didn't like it at first as I wondered where the hell my device buttons had gone to, but 10 mins later and I was fine.

Eh? On the RHS of the main bar there's a button for devices, click that then click the device in question, and you get to the exact same page as in iTunes10.

i know that, but once you have selected the device, try and search for a specific song/album, it will only allow me to search the library on my computer, not on the ipad. i want to look for a specific song and with all the songs on the ipad its a bit difficult.

Eh? On the RHS of the main bar there's a button for devices, click that then click the device in question, and you get to the exact same page as in iTunes10.

i know that, but once you have selected the device, try and search for a specific song/album, it will only allow me to search the library on my computer, not on the ipad. i want to look for a specific song and with all the songs on the ipad its a bit difficult.

Surely you just click the Music tab and then scroll down to the track you're after? Or even easier, grab the iPad and swipe right, then enter the search term.

Surely you just click the Music tab and then scroll down to the track you're after? Or even easier, grab the iPad and swipe right, then enter the search term.

but in the previous version you could actually search the ipad not just the library on the computer.

You dont have the same tracks on the PC?

no, i had my laptop nicked and havent got the same as my previous one. a right PITA.

i like the look of the new version but think its not as good as the old one.

no, i had my laptop nicked and havent got the same as my previous one. a right PITA.

i like the look of the new version but think its not as good as the old one.

Ahh I see, sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately with any new version you loose some underused 'features' :console:

I would imagine 99.9% of people have their devices sync'd so don't need to search individual devices :shrug:

is it my imagination or is the new Itunes totally rubbish!!!!!!!!

i thought it was bad with previous versions but this takes the biscuit. it proper crap!!

can i roll back to the previous version??

Found this Marky:-http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/audio/3415214/how-downgrade-itunes-11-itunes-10-in-mac-os-x/
  • Like 1