One of my many Car Projects

stu1986

The site is a little cumbersome to navigate to be honest something like Keysers build threads are more entertaining, yours seems a little too self indulgent i.e. building your own web site why not just post a thread on a forum like this?

All my opinion though, no harm intended.

Thanks for the input,

if you go to the min site ProjectAuto.co.uk its shows you basically the projects I have done for each of my cars, I started mainly due to the Amount of work I did on my S2000 and really just built it up form there, I havent mad it to be mallicious or anything I have a few followeres and not all have access to certain car forums.

To be honest mate yes it probabaly is easier to remove them but as long as you clean them well enough you should be fine just I didnt want to take them off then maybe having to bleed them all,

if your not fussed about bleeding them and want a perfect job your best bet would be to get them powder coated, :)

• Like 1

The site is a little cumbersome to navigate to be honest something like Keysers build threads are more entertaining, yours seems a little too self indulgent i.e. building your own web site why not just post a thread on a forum like this?

Really? I thought it was ace and a really good effort.

I think keysers threads are a bit more snappy but this is a pretty cool way of bringing a few builds together

• Like 1

I think keysers threads are a bit more snappy but this is a pretty cool way of bringing a few builds together

+1

thought the site was OK, plus he just wants to show off the work he has done B)

It's a massive effort and more than I would ever invest time/money wise.

But I totally respect him for all the time he's taken on it.

I just wanted to give my feedback on the layout etc.