Anyone want to know how to blend paint?

Keyser

You know I said you had to be really careful polishing the top coat back?

Well if someone in the ZedShed (so it was me or Bob) wasn't careful enough -

DSCF3010.jpg

I feel an annex to how to repair a bumper coming on :lol:

I reckon it was Chris, he's due one :D

Oi :boxing: no need for that!!!

What "(so it was me or Bob)" actually means is I did it Bob's getting the blame :lol:

I could have gone with it was Bob or I did consider " so to show you what happens when you c**k it up"

but basically I spent to long trying to get a mark out in the corner and ended up with a small bit of primer showing the pic above is after it has been re-preped for paint.

So Yes my bad folks I'm a man I can take it ... :cry:

I reckon it was Chris, he's due one :D

Oi :boxing: no need for that!!!

What "(so it was me or Bob)" actually means is I did it Bob's getting the blame :lol:

I could have gone with it was Bob or I did consider " so to show you what happens when you c**k it up"

but basically I spent to long trying to get a mark out in the corner and ended up with a small bit of primer showing the pic above is after it has been re-preped for paint.

So Yes my bad folks I'm a man I can take it ... :cry:

It was obvious, when it's Bob you take great pleasure in calling him a **** straightaway, you were too indecisive on this occasion :)

I pick on Bob irrelevant of doing anything wrong or not - but he picks on me so all is fair :lol:

@ Jim - I did 2 hours in the shed instead of 20mins on the prickly mat mate - but it's looking better :thumbs:

DSCF3011.jpg

If it dries and blends OK I'll tell you how I did it ;)

Yup, gotta be careful with rotaries on sharp edges, takes no time to burn through. Result looks excellent though, if I didnt know better I'd say it was a setup :lol:

How are you with high build primer? I know a bus that needs colour coding :ninja: