Shynchro rev & Fuel Consumption

marconorth

Is it generally thought the GT (& upwards) Synchro Rev feature is a help or hinderance to the fuel consumed?

My hunch is that it will reduce drivetrain shock/wear, but all the blipping on the downshift must use more fuel surely!?

PS I drive with Synchro Rev enabled at all times. I love to hear the revs & box matching speeds through my Milltek zaust halm.gif

PS I drive with Synchro Rev enabled at all times. I love to hear the revs & box matching speeds through my Milltek zaust halm.gif

+1 but different exhaust set up, also makes you sound very professional :D . I've tried taking it off on the odd occasion and I felt as though I couldn't drive properly. I've had it on since day 1 so have no idea what the consumption difference might be :)

+1 but different exhaust set up, also makes you sound very professional :D . I've tried taking it off on the odd occasion and I felt as though I couldn't drive properly. I've had it on since day 1 so have no idea what the consumption difference might be :)

Yep! Non-stock exhaust + Rev match = sound heaven! :band:

roflmao.gif Yes i guess it does make you sound kindda professional. Heel/toeing it as i drive through the small town where i live!