About to buy a 350z and would love everyones opinion on it

Whereabouts are you? I have a bit of time on my hands at the moment if you need a second pair of eyes on a Zed. I am in SW London.

But as a rule beware to good to be true deals which are priced up at £3500, £5000 etc there are quite a few on gumtree and are quite easy to spot. If in doubt always worth asking them to snap some extra photos with the number plate in view, should filter out a majority of them unless they are photoshop experts.

Whereabouts are you? I have a bit of time on my hands at the moment if you need a second pair of eyes on a Zed. I am in SW London.

But as a rule beware to good to be true deals which are priced up at £3500, £5000 etc there are quite a few on gumtree and are quite easy to spot. If in doubt always worth asking them to snap some extra photos with the number plate in view, should filter out a majority of them unless they are photoshop experts.

Custard test is far more effective.

I say drag this along mate - perhaps he's planning on thieving the car to order! Look out fella's!

I reckon it will be some bull nearer the time where he won't be able to meet up with you but he'll still want the money but the car will be delivered to you.

Send me his email address and I'll make an enquiry as well :teeth:

Careful mate, plenty of scams that involve meeting up and they march you to the cash point etc with a knife in your back. Happened on gum tree a few times. Clearly he is lying, really, I would call the police, present the evidence you have and let them take it from there and haul another nasty piece of work in from off the streets.

Price?

Seems like good car but what are they asking?

Would probably pay 7.5k Max for that age/mileage/spec, and then probably only if I'd really fallen in love with it.

DB

Seriously? I think I got a steel with mine then! Mine had half the mileage and I paid 2k less!