Happy Bunny!

AMT

Got my rear windows tinted the other day (Magma tints in Uphall... the best I promise you) and just recieved my stubby today from Steve at Redline, fits perfectly, works fine! (Cheers Steve!) :thumbs: All my mods complete...(short list I know but hey...). Just waiting on the docs for my Regy and were sorted. :teeth:

350Z-Aerial6-11-121.jpg

Edited by AMT250

Limo tint. Completely black. (see out them fine though), hides the rest of the boot, makes me feel 'less naked' as i'm used to them in the old car lol and they blend in with the black pillar behind the drivers door :)

Hes got a pricing list for all different cars, but mines were £120. Hes good though, does the dotted thing round the edges where a lot of others would leave a whiteish border. Quite fidly also to get to those quarter windows cos' its just a kinda bulkhead with the speakers, but he did it. I recommend him highly...and so do most round the North/South Lanarkshire area :)

Noooo, one of the reasons I like this car, I want to be able to see whos behind me... and the tints...stop them seeing me haha :lol: Heres a better lit pic for the tint. Like the way it flows into the black pillar. :)

Nissan350Z5-11-12c.jpg

Edited by AMT250

No I mean for rain, I don't like not having a wiper lol... (what?... I just don't lol) And thats as far as the modding goes. I'm not a fan of modifications, I like the classy look, not huge big pipes at the back lol (although there are normal sized ones I realise this). Not doing engine mods, as unless you spend big money you don't get much gain so pointless. Nope thats me finished. No wings, spoilers (which are usually not very good looking on a Zed :blush: ), bumpers etc... sorry!! lol

Edited by AMT250

.... *notes down new reason for having tints*.... :lol: keeps the boot hidden, makes it feel 'cosier' inside, stops you getting blinded by lights behind and that.... 'driving looking at you through the rear view mirror' thing... also hate that haha.