Tonneau covers - cottage industry?

downhuman

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Vertical-Tonneau-Boot-Divider-Non-OEM-fairlady-350-Z-car-NEW-/150939361687?ssPageName=ADME:B:BODO:UK:1

Anyone on here?

I reckon if you're fairly handy you could make a killing on these.

Bit 'odd' though - this seller is using someone else's photos (from one just sold) so would be interesting to know if anyone has bought one and what the quality is like?

I was watching one of these on eBay yesterday and cannot believe it sold for that much!!

I'd love to have a go at this but guess I need a template, I was thinking about taking off the trim around the rear strut to use as a template.

I personally don't like the Z, although if it had the 3 little squares in the Z cut out it may look better.

Hi Sparky,

I'll take the tonneau cover off your hands if you want rid, I have a week off this week and fancied a project.

I don't know about my skills in making these for others but I'd be happy to make a template to dish out to everyone.

How much are you after for it?

PS iirc from your for sale ad for your old 350z your only a few junctions down the M27 from me

Jon

Hi Sparky,

I'll take the tonneau cover off your hands if you want rid, I have a week off this week and fancied a project.

I don't know about my skills in making these for others but I'd be happy to make a template to dish out to everyone.

How much are you after for it?

PS iirc from your for sale ad for your old 350z your only a few junctions down the M27 from me

Jon

That's the other sparky, this one lives in Surrey :):poppy: