Greetings

Hi All,

Seeing as I'd posted requesting advice a few days ago and then making the purchase I guess I should now introduce myself on here as an owner :)

I'm Matt, 36 and live in Halifax in West Yorks with my lady and a tank full of tropical fish. The lady reckons I'm having a midlife crisis as buying the 350z, coupled with the fact she is only 25, screams of it. Frankly, I don't care as I'm going to have fun riding it. The 350z too ;)

I pick up my Zed next week, Silver on a 54 plate with 47k on the clock and no mods. All my previous cars have been more functional rather than fun (Fiesta, LPG Vectra Estate! and most recently my Saab 9-3), so can't wait to get my hands on this one. While I love my cars I'm by no means a Petrol Head, while I'd like to say my knowledge of cars is higher than "Put flammable liquid in one end; sit in the other" it's not far off. I'm planning on change that with looking after and learning with the Zed. My reason for joining up here is to learn as much as I can from you guys who are all experts, well, some of you anyway...

Already seen a nice few mods I could envisage on mine, mostly the window tints, a black wrap on the roof and the carbon gear knob!

My 9-5 job is that of a IT Security Consultant (Ethical Hacking and such like) but the Zed will HAVE to take my pool cue as I play for the County.

So, ... Hello!

Matt