High oil pressure

smudgedon

• 3 months later...

For me cold 60, warm just a fraction below 30.

I always warm the car up before moving. For me I don't even move till the temp needle has moved above the lower cold mark.

Will then refrain from revving the engine beyond 3k till my oil pressure is down to 30.

Should not be revving the Boll**cks of it when the oil is cold...warm it up first.... :thumbdown:

Yup, i hate the noise that cars make when the oil is cold, you can tell its not happy, bvut as all have said above, oil pressure is fine, aslong as it settles down when its warm :)

My oil pressure seems to rest between 30-60 once warm, but when I accelerate it shoots up close to 120. I'm pretty new to the zed so not sure what is and isn't expected.

Once warm mine sits at 30 on idle, around 60 on normal driving at just over 90 if driving with some "va va voom"

My oil pressure seems to rest between 30-60 once warm, but when I accelerate it shoots up close to 120. I'm pretty new to the zed so not sure what is and isn't expected.

Once warm mine sits at 30 on idle, around 60 on normal driving at just over 90 if driving with some "va va voom"

Happy days that sounds all good to me. Panic over!