Newbie from Dundee

Hey everyone , I'm Fraser I'm from Dundee but recently moved to North Yorkshire , I'm 21 , I currently drive a mk2 tt 2.0 turbo fsi , the car is brilliant but for the price that Audi likes to smack on everything , modding just seems so painful , and I want something a little crazy also , so my car of choice is the 350 , gonna aim for Xmas time to buy I think , I'll most likely be picking your heads and looking through all you're buying guides and hopefully I should have one in good order ready for show season and get down to some meets , cheerz all!

Yeh if there was a few of the 350z lined up that would be us. There would have been a matt orange 350z... a gunmetal with vinyl striped and nismo on it.... do you remember any of them?

Loving your work on the gangnam style lol

Out of interest aswell coz I'm not big on the different models yet , you know what it's like when you're getting into a new scene , what model/spec would that have been standard ? Nice shape, oh and the bumper there? Cheerz

Out of interest aswell coz I'm not big on the different models yet , you know what it's like when you're getting into a new scene , what model/spec would that have been standard ? Nice shape, oh and the bumper there? Cheerz

My zed was a JDM LT, I think it was called. From the pic you have of my car... nothing is standard exterior wise lol. The rear bumper was an Ings +1 rep :D