... I could have kept my Zed after all!

stanski

After 3 years, this weekend we finally went out together just me and Lucy!. Lucy's mum babysat (we dont normally have anyone to babysit)

So I could have kept my Zed just for this weekend! However 3 years is a a long time?

A lot of expensive,tyres,servicing,tax, insurance and of course petrol on top probably would have crippled my finances.

I do miss it though.Wonder if its been recycled as a washing machine yet?

There are 2 Zeds in the works car park I have carded them but not sure they signed up - oh well their loss eh. ;)

Hi Stan & Lucy :wave:

How we have missed your cakes supply at Wales :teeth: :teeth:

Cake supplies can always be arrange Colin - let me know the next time and I will sort it. Think the Wales runs always tie up with my working weekends though :surrender:

After 3 years, this weekend we finally went out together just me and Lucy!

So I could have kept my Zed just for this weekend!

A lot of expensive,tyres,servicing,tax, insurance and of course petrol on top probably would have crippled my finances.

Have you seen how fast they've depreciated in the last 2 or 3 years? You can pick them up for buttons now :) Awesome amount of car for the money.

You did the right thing stanski :thumbs:

Hi everyone

Yes Leeroy I see more of them today than when I had mine - very cheap car for the money and good parts and tech support (from here of course)

Doogy your signature still scares me mate :lol:

Hi Andy, not much progress as such we did go camping in the van at Carfest down south in August and it was ace, I spent 2 months sorting the roof to stop it leaking!

You were lucky mate we almost paid you a visit recently - of course I would phone first! Hope you and Fran are ok? Married yet?

House is up for sale so everything has stopped, my mate is kindly looking after my Beetle and Datsun whilst we sell (and the grass grows back)

I hope to go V8 next year but lets see! ;)

Hey, when we we see a midnight blue newbie we always wonder if it was your old one. :)

Hi Bronzee good to hear from you.

Night Blue still my fave colour! When they drop in price to £700 I will buy a Night Blue Coupe for Ania as her driving lessons car! hahahaa :lol:

Of course by then everyone will be riding Toyota Hover boards but we are a retro family so.......... ;)

Of course by then everyone will be riding Toyota Hover boards but we are a retro family so.......... ;)

Then the Z will be worth something again, as we'll all by driving daily drivers that drive and park themselves, and humble old Z's will be manual piloted. :teeth::thumbs: