PM Messages

Wasso

Will try and make time to address these issues tomorrow. Pretty sure we can set reo group to add more than the 6 members to a pm.

That would be really helpful Chris, then I can promote the next meet before Christmas to those who may not be regulars and need an email prompt.

Cheers :thumbs:

I've just cleared my messages now... what a ball ache!

I only read zmanalex's post on the first page of this topic so created a new folder, and then manually moved all 1200 of my messages to it, 1 page at a time, only to find out that they still count towards your quota.

So i just had to do it all again but deleting evertything this time... took about half an hour.... :headhurt:

Ha ha Chris I found that out the hard way also. The old system you could place folders to store those message, but not here.

Just to report the 47 names on the mailing list, 10 of them had full mailboxes. An announcement to their personal mail would be a great help - to all members I'd say.

Otherwise the new functionality works a treat :thumbs:

Arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :angry:

Can't send a message because the other user cannot receive messages.

The guy hasn't logged on since November 11th so posted on his thread isn't going to help, and hopefully a PM will prompt his attention.

HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!'

Those in blue (REO's) can now PM upto 50 people (or at least you should be able to!). Should be enough for you Mr Wasso sir :thumbs:

Will look into a mass announcement for the clearing of inboxes.

Any chance you can do the same for me as I have lots of people to PM in the next few weeks :teeth:

Thanks

Jim