Zedless!

Leeroy

I sold my Zed to a really nice chap today, he's a car nut too so I know it'll get looked after and enjoyed :) He's already a forum member so he might be along at some point.

I've been super impressed with the car and am sorry to see it go - at least I have a few test drives to look forward to over the next few weeks :drive1 .

It was great to meet you Leigh, you were just the kind of seller I was hoping to find, so I count myself very lucky.

I hope you manage to find the car you are looking for next as well, I cannot say how important it is to drive before dismissing a potential (even out of curiosity) :)

Most importantly, all the best for your family.

Glad to see you done the hardest part of swapping cars....I'm sure your love test driving all those cars....if you can handle the potential running costs I think the M5 would outclass everything else on that list with ease (on paper the Apina B10 weighs more than a 335, and once remapped/tuned the 335 will offer the same power output but obviously the E90 chassis is a generation younger than the E39 5 series).

Good luck with the search and let us know what you end up with :teeth:

It was great to meet you Leigh, you were just the kind of seller I was hoping to find, so I count myself very lucky.

I hope you manage to find the car you are looking for next as well, I cannot say how important it is to drive before dismissing a potential (even out of curiosity) :)

Good purchase... :)

Good purchase... :)

Just been reading this about some more about the 335...looks like I might be emailing you some Ebiach spring for me car at some point :lol: oh if your around mid next week I'll take you out for a little drive to see what all the hard work was about (the brakes have now been run in) :thumbs:

http://www.birdsauto...erdog-june-2012

Edited by gangzoom

Thanks Rob, enjoy the car (where's that 'drive' smiley when you need it!).

Buying cars is a bit of a nause - apart from meeting nice owners and enjoying a few test drives :)