Nails

captain

:scare:

Warrington Wolves: Paul Wood has testicle removed

Warrington Wolves prop Paul Wood has had a testicle removed after rupturing it in Saturday's Grand Final defeat by Leeds Rhinos.

Wood suffered the injury at the start of the second half but played on before going to hospital after the match.

He tweeted: "Ruptured my right testicle, got a knee 1 minute into the second half, had to have it removed."

The 30-year-old added: "Just coming out the hospital to go home... Seriously feel like I've left something?"

:scare:

Warrington Wolves: Paul Wood has testicle removed

Warrington Wolves prop Paul Wood has had a testicle removed after rupturing it in Saturday's Grand Final defeat by Leeds Rhinos.

Wood suffered the injury at the start of the second half but played on before going to hospital after the match.

He tweeted: "Ruptured my right testicle, got a knee 1 minute into the second half, had to have it removed."

The 30-year-old added: "Just coming out the hospital to go home... Seriously feel like I've left something?"

Meh.... league is a woman's game :lol:;)

Literally unbelievable. Having taken the odd shot in the bollocks as a goalkeeper over the years this defines hard in my opinion.

Lets just really put what has happened into perspective........

Ruptured defined 1.(esp. of a pipe, a vessel, or a bodily part such as an organ or membrane) Break or burst suddenly.

Burst knacker and played on!!!!!! Strewth!

Literally unbelievable. Having taken the odd shot in the bollocks as a goalkeeper over the years this defines hard in my opinion.

Lets just really put what has happened into perspective........

Ruptured defined 1.(esp. of a pipe, a vessel, or a bodily part such as an organ or membrane) Break or burst suddenly.

Burst knacker and played on!!!!!! Strewth!

Strewth!!! That's very restrained for you ;)