Advice needed for potential zedder (Ebay auction)

Diab2005

it's the only way to be sure.

Apart from nuking the entire site from orbit, of course.

:lol::lol:

But seriously, other than the usual '320bhp' bullshit, looks to be pretty reasonably priced if everything is in good nick. Definitely go and look at it before bidding or making an offer though.

DB

Yea i made an offer before of 6250. Im in the studio tomorrow so will only have a couple of hours spare hopefully the owner will be around :). Are the alloys not just matte black rays with nismo stickers on? Do you think the extras will push the insurance up much?

Overpriced for what it is I reckon. I think it's an import and I reckon bumpers have been replaced etc. dont think its a gt, has cheapy looking mods and tiny breaks etc. You could get something really nice and much newer for that money if you hang on. And original rays would be far better. Do a text check on it.

Pretty sure it isn't an import guys. The close up of a wheel where you can clearly see the caliper is of a rear wheel, so of course it has a tiny caliper. If you look in the other shots you can just about see the front calipers and they look the correct sise and appear to have the brembo logo on. It also has all the correct GT features and UK bumpers. If that's an import someone's dona a hell of a job disguising it because I've never seen an import with exactly UK spec before. I could be wrong, and if it is an import it's overpriced, but for a UK car it's a reasonable price if the styling is your thing and it's in good condition.

DB

Insurance is a worry for me any help on how much the extras will cost me there?

That depends on the insurance company you will be using, some companies just won't insure a car with any mods whereas some won't even increase the premium as long as the power doesn't increase. The only way to find out is to ask the company you will be using.

You can always look to do a swop of the exhaust and wheels with someone if you don't like the mods.

Crappy cheap alloys.............

+1

Check his feedback, paid £350 less than a month ago for them and has bought/sold parts for 6 different cars that I can see in the last 12 months. Sold a faulty spray gun as well. How long is he saying he's had the car? Is he a bit of a car dealer?

All said and done though, you can't judge it/him untill you've viewed.