UV WORLD WIDE OR AUTOTEILE REVIEWS PLEASE

Pete87

Hi I've found a few bits on this website uv worldwide but they have changed there name to AUTOTEILE the prices seem really cheap and this is putting me off abit however there is a diffuser they do that is perfect and know one else makes one like it. I was just wondering if anyone has used the site and any reviews please as I would like to order the diffuser but can't find any reviews about the site.

Thanks PETE.

UVworldwide in the past traded on here, but due to issues of poor workmanship and the owner Rik being a lying C**T, he was banned from here.

don't trust him, don;t trust the quality of his workmanship, don;t trust his business. i don;t care if he's turned over a new leaf and is employing the reincarnated mother teresa on the customer service desk. as far as i'm concerned he's black listed in the zed community.

I just had a look on his website and he has alot of good looking products at good, cheap prices. But at the end of the day i wouldnt buy from him if these guys say hes no good. Il learn from their experience. The stuff may be cheap but its expensive if it doesnt fit and you cant get your money back :thumbdown: