After market leather

nixy

I'm definitely considering having the seats retrimmed in leather. Would you only go for black as the car interior is black. I love the tan leather but think it could look odd with only the seats done.

I'm definitely considering having the seats retrimmed in leather. Would you only go for black as the car interior is black. I love the tan leather but think it could look odd with only the seats done.

Nissan have done the sunset with the tan leather seats. I thought it looked good :thumbs:

Nissan have done the sunset with the tan leather seats. I thought it looked good :thumbs:

Well if you like rust with rust ;)

Actually i think they worked really well together. However why not go for black leather with alacantra (Sp?) inserts :thumbs:

yeah the tan is fab but presumably the doors etc are also that colour which mine wouldn't be so would it look funny with only the seats done in that colour and the rest of the interior black?

yeah the tan is fab but presumably the doors etc are also that colour which mine wouldn't be so would it look funny with only the seats done in that colour and the rest of the interior black?

Nope they leave the doors in black, just the seats steering wheel and gear knob i think :thumbs:

Actually if you are really thinking about it... it could be worth trying to buy "letanks" trim seats cheaply (he put a post up a week or so ago) , and get them retrimmed while you wait for yours to arrive. Then remove the Japanese ones and sell them on ebay... and recover the cost from buying them from "letank". ( you could even sell yours for more money if they are in "brand new" condition.. which probably will.

You'll have them ready for when the car arrives and you'll be ready to roll.!

that looks fab - looks ok with the black - I'm pleasantly surprised! I wonder if you can change the steering wheel and knob easy enough?

black is the way foward................... :thumbs:

especially when it comes to knobs for women................. :teeth:

The guy I'm importing from has a connection with a company that does them - he is sending me some pics of cars he's had done previously and will organise it to be done before I collect it for £400. :thumbs:

for what is worth...

black will keep cleaner and look better with time... and probably be more sale-able...

but the alezan interior...has a bit of show off, and for me, and this is the sadest thing probably....this is what sells it to me...

In the winter time, when it is dark and gloomy and horrible... i find that when I "plip" the car open and the interior, the cabin light illuminates the alezan interior... it is like a ray of sunshine and happiness... in a dark and gloomy world... very inviting...

I am pretty sure if you don't have alezan interior you'll not understand what I am trying to explain.... :blush::wub:

for what is worth...

black will keep cleaner and look better with time... and probably be more sale-able...

but the alezan interior...has a bit of show off, and for me, and this is the sadest thing probably....this is what sells it to me...

In the winter time, when it is dark and gloomy and horrible... i find that when I "plip" the car open and the interior, the cabin light illuminates the alezan interior... it is like a ray of sunshine and happiness... in a dark and gloomy world... very inviting...

I am pretty sure if you don't have alezan interior you'll not understand what I am trying to explain.... :blush::wub:

What a load of pap ;)

haha

In the winter time, when it is dark and gloomy and horrible... i find that when I "plip" the car open and the interior, the cabin light illuminates the alezan interior... it is like a ray of sunshine and happiness... in a dark and gloomy world...

You've stolen those lyrics from a Michael Bolton song, haven't you? :dry:

In the winter time, when it is dark and gloomy and horrible... i find that when I "plip" the car open and the interior, the cabin light illuminates the alezan interior... it is like a ray of sunshine and happiness... in a dark and gloomy world...

You've stolen those lyrics from a Michael Bolton song, haven't you? :dry:

Actally didn't Autocar say exactly the same thing about their long termer? ;)

for what is worth...

+1 :teeth:

actually I do know what you're trying to say and it's very brave of you to be so in touch with your feminine side I really admire that! I think it would look fab with the sunset car as well - will have to think about it.

for what is worth...

+1 :teeth:

+2

My blue LEDs set it off nicely aswell :teeth:

Actually if you are really thinking about it... it could be worth trying to buy "letanks" trim seats cheaply (he put a post up a week or so ago) , and get them retrimmed while you wait for yours to arrive. Then remove the Japanese ones and sell them on ebay... and recover the cost from buying them from "letank". ( you could even sell yours for more money if they are in "brand new" condition.. which probably will.

You'll have them ready for when the car arrives and you'll be ready to roll.!

Too late for those I'm afraid ... :teeth: I've just picked them up from him tonight...

no idea what I'm going to do with them yet, or what colour scheme leather to have them trimed in either, but thinking of black buffalo grain leather with bright orange stitching ??