import or not

olliethewollie

seen it yesturday bad exhaust blow from flexi o/s,engine managment light on,needs new front bumper has large crack init and o/s plastic inner arch missing and from what i could see no accident damge to the car and two rear bald tyres that was enough to put me off.the guy selling it going back to china in a couple of days and need to sell up.could be cheaper but would need flat bedding away cause of the rear tyres

seen it yesturday bad exhaust blow from flexi o/s,engine managment light on,needs new front bumper has large crack init and o/s plastic inner arch missing and from what i could see no accident damge to the car and two rear bald tyres that was enough to put me off.the guy selling it going back to china in a couple of days and need to sell up.could be cheaper but would need flat bedding away cause of the rear tyres

Sounds like a cherished example :wacko:

I'd say thats been drifting around some McDonalds car parks late at night...........

Mine is Z33... but imported by Nissan UK, so thus not considered an import :D.

They are all Z33, thats the start of the chassis number ..........

Hmm, Ollie, when is this guy going back to China exactly? Dont suppose he indicated if he would be up for going a bit lower on price at all? ;)

I dont want a cherished one, I want a cheap one with broken bits ........

Mine is Z33... but imported by Nissan UK, so thus not considered an import :D.

They are all Z33, thats the start of the chassis number ..........

Hmm, Ollie, when is this guy going back to China exactly? Dont suppose he indicated if he would be up for going a bit lower on price at all? ;)

I dont want a cherished one, I want a cheap one with broken bits ........

At the right price it'd ma a good buy. Especially for a drifty machine. Plenty bits to sell too.